NSA Mind Control and Psyops
by Will Filer
Just click on post:
2. TECHNOLOGY TITLE
3. Behavior Modification and Accelerated Resocialization
4. DEFINITIONS AND ACRONYMS
1. Age Regression 2. Hypnoamnesia 3. NSA 4. ODO 5. Posthypnotic Command 6. Posthypnotic Suggestion 7. Posthypnotic Suggestibility Index 8. REM DEP 9. Script 10. Somnambulatory State
11. Subliminal Implant
12. Transceivers (NSA)
5. TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
2. Thought Labels (Response Labels)
3. Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method
4. Using the Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method with Thought Labels
6. OTHER REFERENCE MATERIAL
7. NSA CASE HISTORY EXAMPLE SUMMARIES
NSA Self-Initiated Execution (Suicide)
1. Bamford’s “The Puzzle Palace”
2. NSA Initiated Execution to Cover-up in the News
3. NSA Initiated Execution to Cover-up in Music Curt Cobain
4. NSA Initiated Executions in Overseas Defense Project
5. Musical references of NSA Technology
6. NSA Counterintelligence Experiments David Koresh Russell Eugene Weston
8. NSA BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION PROCEDURE:
1. ABSTRACT, Behavioral Modification:
3. BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION PROCESS:
1. Triggering Techniques:
2. Real-Time Subconscious Implant Delivery:
3. Prescheduled Subconscious Implant Delivery:
4. Event-Triggered (conditional) Implant Delivery:
5. Stage 1 (Prescreen Evaluation):
6. Stage 2 (Standard Process)
3. REM Sleep Deprivation:
4. Shame Factor Enhancement:
5. Religious Relevance and Convictions:
7. Stage 3 (Extreme Process):
2. Increasing Dependence on Drugs and Alcohol:
3. Poor Nutrition:
7. Journals and Diaries:
8. Degrading Spelling and Grammatical Performance:
9. Slowed Speech:
11. Poor Concentration:
12. Loose Association and Personality Disorders:
15. Audio Hallucinations:
16. Voices in the Subject’s Mind:
17. Tinnitus (Ear Ringing):
18. Complete Quiet Silence:
19. Quiet Wind:
20. Visual Hallucinations:
21. Tactile, Olfactory hallucinations and Muscle Spasms:
NSA mind control and psyops
The following was sent to me by Will Filer . It offers a new explanation for government mind control. Will has stated to me that he is a former consultant to the U.S. National Security Agency and asked me to post this information immediately. He also believes he is in immediate danger because of this information. This was possible Date: 20 Aug 1999 08:50:21 GMT
Subliminal Implanted Posthypnotic Suggestions and Scripts Using Acoustically Delivered and Phonetically Accelerated Posthypnotic Commands without Somnambulistic Preparation in the Subject for Intelligence and Counterintelligence Applications by the United States National Security Agency.
1. The following information is an overview of one area of NSA Intelligence Technology and Applications. A Technology Title, Applications, Technology Description, case history summaries and the NSA’s Behavioral Modification Procedure Outline documented for the non-technical person.
2. TECHNOLOGY TITLE:
1. Subliminal Implanted Posthypnotic Suggestions and Scripts Using Acoustically Delivered and Phonetically Accelerated Posthypnotic Commands without Somnambulistic Preparation in the Subject for Intelligence and Counterintelligence Applications by the United States National Security Agency. “Computer Simulated Subconscious Speech Language”.
3. APPLICATIONS: 1. Intelligence: 1. Used on foreign and domestic diplomats, spies, and citizens to gather intelligence, steal advanced technology for US Defense applications. Surveys of citizen’s opinions to government events and propaganda. Heavy survey use during times of war, economic strife and political elections. War against drugs. Used to identify investments that have high yield to support clandestine operations. Used to direct field agents without the agents having to carry communications hardware and encryption devices.
2. Counterintelligence: 1. Used on foreign and domestic diplomats, spies, and citizens to identify intelligence operations; scope, participants, communication methods, and weaknesses in individuals, systems, equipment, or signals that can be exploited. Additional applications include misinformation dissemination, confusing and confounding leaders during critical decision moments, distorting significance of various facts to sway decisions and actions in US favor, behavioral modification of foreign spies to betray their loyalties, self initiated executions (suicides).
3. Behavior Modification and Accelerated Resocialization: 1. This technology is used to develop and control spies, political candidates, and other public figures through psychological intimidation, fear and extortion.
2. The NSA uses this technology to resocialize (brainwash) the US civilian voting population into “Giving their lives to Christ” (giving up their personal will and civil rights to the NSA). Each subject is required to maintain a “Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ” (following the precepts of the Bible and doing what is ordered by the NSA). The technology is also used to monitor and optimize NSA employee performance and loyalty.
5. Posthypnotic Command: Same as Posthypnotic Suggestion. This term “Command” is more commonly used when the hypnosis is forcibly given to the subject and when the subject’s will has been broken down though the use of REM Sleep Deprivation and Suggestibility Index increasing drugs like CNS and Cardiovascular Stimulants. The exposure to extreme REM deprivation and select chemical stimulants cause the subject to have no ability to resist the “Suggestion” any longer thereby making it a “Command”.
8. REM DEP: Abbreviation for REM Sleep Deprivation or REM Deprivation. A subject deprived from REM Sleep has multiple symptoms i.e. reduced protein synthesis, black circles around eyes, loss of short term memory, confusion, impulsiveness, anger, frustration, diminished self-esteem, increased suggestibility, reduced productivity, apathy, and depression. Long term REM Deprivation results in death.
9. Script: A carefully constructed series of words arranged in the form of a posthypnotic suggestion. The script will generally consist of four separate parts;
(1) an identifier (subject’s name, description, or other identifying factor), (2) trigger activation condition or conditions (when, what or how the suggestion will trigger), (3) the content (what the trigger will precipitate in the perception of the subject), (4) and a duration (when or under what conditions will it stop or finish). Additional reinforcing scripts are usually added to “strengthen” or reinforce the central posthypnotic command.
12. Transceivers (NSA): Nearly microscopic electronic surveillance devices that collect and transmit encrypted audio, color video, and location coordinates collected at the subject site to NSA Satellites that in turn forward it to NSA central intelligence operations. The devices also receive encrypted audio scripts from NSA central intelligence operations through the satellites and deliver it to the subject’s site in the form of a subliminal posthypnotic suggestion. These devices are approximately the size of the head of a straight pin and can be concealed in houses, offices, automobiles, planes, and street corners.
5. TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW:
1. In addition to the ability to see and hear what is going on inside people’s homes, vehicles, and businesses through the use of nearly microscopic digital surveillance technology, the NSA is able to interrogate and influence a person subconsciously without the knowledge or consent of the subject.
2. Thought Labels (Response Labels): 1. Have you ever watched a baseball game? Did you see the catcher and pitcher communicate using a series of itches, baseball cap rearrangement, and clothing tugs? An elaboration of this communication technique is used by the NSA to detect a fleeting thought in a subject or “read minds” so to speak.
2. Lets discuss how an itch, clothing tug or even an innocent sneeze can be used to label a thought. For simplicity, we will call itches, clothing tugs, sneezes, coughs, or involuntary muscle spasms that are performed during subconscious interrogation “thought labels”.
3. Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method: 1. The NSA combines hypnosis and thought labels to interrogate people without the subject being aware of it. “How can hypnosis be used?” you might ask. The subconscious mind operates at a speed of about 1200 to 1400 words per minute. This is many times faster than the conscious mind that operates at 250 to 450 WPM (words per minute). The posthypnotic script can be spoken at fast conversational speed approximately 250 WPM and a recorder or a computer speeds up the message up to approximately 1200 to 1400 WPM. Remember what happens when you play a 33 rpm record at 78 rpm? The resulting voice sound like the old American cartoon characters the Chipmunks. This is only slightly past doubling (2X) the delivery speed. At speeds as high as 1400 WPM, the voices would sound like a high pitched chattering whine. Remember when the words “Drink Coca Cola” were written on one frame of a movie in a theatre back in the 1960s? The frame rate in movies is played at 30 frames/second. At 1/30th of a second the conscious mind could not recognize the message but the subconscious mind could read it clearly. The audience increased their Coca-Cola consumption by 65% that night resulting in the Federal Government prohibiting subliminal advertising. The following probable reasons for not achieving a higher percentage of subliminal delivery effectiveness (> 65%) are described as follows. In that 1/30th of a second some people were blinking, some people were looking around the theatre, looking at spouses, children, candy, popcorn, etc. or they had sufficiently poor eyesight that they could watch the movie but could not distinguish the small writing clearly.
2. In the early years of this technology, the NSA originally recorded a spoken posthypnotic suggestion message into a tape deck and sped it up by speeding up the tape. This process was labor intensive, required each officer to have excellent diction and mastery of the language and dialect required, and was of poor quality due to background noise and the delay in timing during recording and processing. It also required extensive training to assure that each officer spoke at the same rate of speed so that the resulting “sped-up” script was delivered at the correct speed. Now computers are used to append digitized samples of optimized, ideal phonemes together to form words and the words are sped-up to the correct delivery speed.
Where dialects are present, a different set of base phonemes is used.
3. Currently, to optimize efficiency and accommodate the variety of languages on the planet, phonetic elements from each language and distinct dialect are sampled, digitally edited to optimize them, and appended during delivery to form words and words arranged to make sentences in the from of scripts that resemble hypnotic suggestions.
The empty space between words is minimized and pitch rise is compressed and filtered. Repetitive sine waves are also removed from the phonetic element’s acoustic wave train thus reducing the actual number of sine waves making up a word by 50% or more. This reduces the actual length of the time it takes the phoneme to be delivered prior to accelerating (speeding-up) the delivery (like fast forward). This helps the message to be played at higher speeds and reduces the subject’s ability to recognize it as accelerated speech. The technique of using optimized digitally sampled and edited phonemes appended together to for words and then sentences structured as hypnotic suggestions can be termed “computer simulated subconscious speech language”.
4. The subconscious mind is also very sensitive. It can hear things that the conscious mind ignores. If you have watched television, you have probably noticed that there are many “subliminal tapes” on the market to program your subconscious mind. These tapes have their “messages” recorded/hidden in the sounds of ocean waves, music, or other sounds but they are not sped-up to subconscious delivery speeds and are therefore not very effective. The subconscious mind can hear and discern the message even when there is background noise like waves, cars, planes, or even when someone else is speaking to you in normal conversation. Your conscious mind won’t hear anything unless it is very quite in the house. If you are very attentive you may hear what sounds like a low-pitched tape on fast forward, and played at low volume. This is the sound of the NSA’s high-speed audio subliminal message.
5. This modification of the phonetic elements, played at low volume, combined with the environmental background noise makes it very difficult for a subject to record the NSA message. Even if the subject were to effectively record the message, it is very difficult to filter (separate) the NSA’s message from background noise. Then, reconstructing the missing sine waves from the acoustic wave train and slowing the message down to discern the actual content of the “posthypnotic” script with the conscious mind would be nearly impossible for the average citizen. To briefly summarize, the subject would have no chance in analyzing a NSA message without the following items:
1. Professional state-of-the-art technology recording equipment. 2. Digital acoustic wave editing equipment. 3. Advanced engineering knowledge of acoustic wave science. 4. Phonetics and linguistics expertise. 5. Hypnosis theory and scripting. 6. Ideal environmental conditions for recording. 7. NSA ignorance of the subject’s intent and ability to capture a message.
6. This technology is the perfect intelligence tool. It is nearly impossible to detect or measure, difficult to trace back to the NSA. The symptoms that the NSA can “program” or inflict into the subject can cause fear that they might be thought to be insane if they were to report the NSA activities. The subject does not know the source of the technology or the technology itself, the subject has no proof or evidence, only their perception, suffering, and isolation. Additionally, potential recourses that are available to the subject can be interrogated out and preventative actions taken by the NSA to further isolate or disable the subject.
4. Using the Post-Hypnotic Delivery Method with Thought Labels: 1. The NSA technique is simple; they transmit their human programming message through the audio-visual electronic surveillance equipment installed in your home, car, or office to you. The subliminal message delivered to you could be “Mr. Jones, imagine that the IRS were auditing your taxes. Think back to a time you have cheated on your taxes and that you are worried that the IRS might find out in an audit. If you have never cheated on your taxes and have nothing to fear you will feel an itch on your right-hand ear lobe that will go away when you scratch it. If you can be caught by an IRS audit, you will feel an itch in the left nostril of your nose that will disappear after you itch it twice.” From your perspective, you have just had a fleeting thought about your past tax returns and had an innocent itch (thought label). To the NSA Officer On Duty (ODO), you have just communicated to him whether you have ever:
1) cheated on your taxes, and: 2) If the IRS could catch you in an audit.
2. This is a very oversimplified example of a typical NSA interrogation. Actual interrogation messages may consist of several hundred words and be very complex and sophisticated. Most messages consist of several dozen words. Yes indeed, the NSA has exceeded the wildest expectations of the book “1984”. As you can imagine, the spy world has reached a new plateau that directly affects every person in the USA and abroad. This electronic surveillance system extends down through Mexico, Central America, and deep into populated regions of South America. It also has been installed in Australia, Africa, and the free-world countries in Europe.
3. The NSA’s goal is to have the whole world under its electronic eye by the year 2000. They are almost there now, but are having difficulties with high-tech countries that have the counterintelligence resources to identify the high frequency bursts of microwave transmission from the transceivers. The system also has the ability to take a “voice print” from any person and place it on file. This file can be used to locate the subject later by comparing it to real-time surveillance audio samples received from the field as long as the subject is speaking in close proximity to a transceiver.
If the person is aware that the NSA has this capability and remains silent, the NSA can transmit a periodic worldwide subliminal message that addresses the person by name and causes them to dream and talk in their sleep. After the person talks, the voiceprint would be eventually identified and the person’s location can be identified nearly anywhere in the world. Yes, it is a small world, and getting smaller all the time.
4. This technology was originally conceived under CIA studies and fascination with the power of hypnosis in the late 1950’s and perfected by very early 1960s and implemented with unlimited resources to all areas of vital national security interest first.
Originally, after noting the behavioral effects in visual subliminal effects like the highly publicized event where stating “Drink Coca Cola” on a single movie frame “delivered a higher rates of speed than normal movie viewing raised the obvious question, “Does the human hearing work as good as eyesight accepting subliminal messages?”
Preliminary theory work was transferred to Fort Mead NSA who had expertise in characterizing language in analog domains where a sampled phoneme could be edited (shortened by removing excess sine waveforms from the “acoustic wavetrain”) and electronically reconstructed back into shortened words of language.
Some of the early experiments included “Remote Viewing at NSA where the Viewer would relax, open their mind and explain the clarity of images that were described by the NSA using this technology. These early experiments allowed the NSA to refine the specifications of the “Computer Simulated Subconscious Speech Language” and the scripting formats to maximize the ability to deliver an accurate “vision or picture” into the subject. Pictures already seen by the subject could simply be recalled using “Age regression” script variations.
6. OTHER REFERENCE MATERIAL:
1. Please refer to the book “Inside America’s Most Secret Agency, The Puzzle Palace” by James Bamford, Published by Houghton Mifflin Company, 1982. This book contains extensive information and references on the NSA’s history and the NSA’s first surveillance system that originally only eavesdropped on telephones and is now expanded to audio-visual.
7. NSA CASE HISTORY EXAMPLE SUMMARIES: NSA Self-Initiated Execution (Suicide): 1. Bamford’s “The Puzzle Palace” references one of the NSA’s first self-initiated execution (suicide) with this “Thought Control” technology they developed. The NSA employee reportedly ran off NSA property saying demons were in his mind and he killed himself.
2. NSA Initiated Execution to Cover-up in the News: 1. A University of California at Berkley student that went into a bar on or around November 27, 1990 took hostages and insisted to the police that the CIA Director talk with him so that he could get relief from the suffering. The young man had sent letters to the president and the CIA but the requests had fallen on deaf ears. After the young man panicked and shot a customer in the bar, a SWAT team fatally shot him, the San Jose police found copies of the letters written to the President referring to people that could “read minds” and that he had learned how they do it. The NSA had been unsuccessfully brainwashing him and had no alternative but to terminate him to assure their security. It is interesting that what was originally broadcast on the news “The gunman was demanding to talk with the Director of the CIA” etc. disappeared quickly (suppressed?) from later news accounts.
3. NSA Initiated Execution to Cover-up in Music: 1. Curt Cobain of the musical group “Nirvana” was another victim of NSA brainwashing and was terminated by NSA. Cobain had started writing clues to the NSA activities into his music to communicate it to his music followers. He referred in music to the NSA as the “Friends inside his head”. Once the NSA puts on the highest level of brainwashing pain, the subject expires quickly. Cobain used heroin to numb and otherwise slow the effect of the brainwashing.
4. NSA Initiated Executions in Overseas Defense Project: 1. Some years back several employees of the United Kingdom’s Government working on a top secret Radar Project committed suicide with no apparent penetration by a hostile government, drug abuse or any other commonality other than working in a secured government project. They were not “Staged” suicides (murders) because some of them happened behind doors that could not be opened from the outside. These men were subjected to the same technology and processes that the U.C. Berkley student, the NSA officer, Curt Cobain, and thousands of others have experienced.
5. Musical references of NSA Technology: 1. Talking Heads; a music group popular in the eighties, wrote a song explaining the scientific process of the NSA’s brainwashing technology in a song called “Wild Wild Life”. The song gave an example of what the audible transmission sounded like at the end of the song (like a tape on fast forward). They mentioned in the song that “They (NSA) talk so fastà” and that the musical group had spent “All their time and money” unsuccessfully trying to find a place that the NSA would not be able to harass them. The Talking Heads exposed the technology, gave an example of what it sounds like, scenarios of how the NSA might select you or the brainwashing, and the scope of the electronic surveillance system.
6. NSA Counterintelligence Experiments: 1. Many experiments were performed by the NSA to determine the conditions and procedures that would be required to turn spies that were trusted by US enemies into assassins that we could invisibly manage. In early experiments, the resulting NSA experimental subjects would get extensive attention in the news because of the horror and unusual nature of the atrocity.
2. One example that comes to mind happened several years ago and created much news. A man became obsessed with his son, poured gasoline on him and ignited it. He had planned to do the same to himself but his desire for survival overpowered the NSA’s behavioral conditioning. After he was imprisoned, he spoke about how all of a sudden his mind became clear and he couldn’t figure out how he could do this crime. The hypnosis was simply removed and the subject was allowed to sleep so that experts studying the file would not find out anything if the subject would have been subjected to traditional hypnotherapy or other psychoanalytical techniques. Another successful counterintelligence experiment completed with no liability or traceability to the NSA.
3. Perhaps ten years ago I read of several elderly people died of sleep deprivation in Florida. The doctors tried everything they could do but could not stop the sleep deprivation that resulted in a 100% effective termination yield. The NSA had developed the right combination of delivered anxiety scripts combined with muscular tension and delivery schedules optimized according to decreasing post hypnotic durability over time as the subject’s health degraded.
4. David Koresh of the Branch Davidians spent many hours talking with FBI negotiators about God and the Bible and finally waited for “God” to tell him what to do in the final hours of the siege. The compound probably had numbers of Personal Journals (required for subjects by the NSA during brainwashing) that could lead to questions about how this cult came to this level. Additionally, just like other loose ends the NSA had to secure, “God spoke to them and said to commit suicide” and they did securing another one of the NSA’s great experiments in mind control and social pathology.
5. A friend of mine, David Sautter and I worked at Singer, Kearfott Division, producing government weapons where we worked under a multitier security system; Company Security, FBI, DIA, and at the top of the ladder watching the watchers; the NSA. I discussed the NSA’s technology with Dave and a few months later, I heard he had committed suicide inside of a locked room. This theme should familiar by now and the details of the case will be destroyed or rewritten by NSA influences to preserve national security.
7. The cases of NSA activities go on and on. With access to the FBI’s Crime Information Center (CIC), we could find several thousand files having the characteristic patterns where the NSA had experimented on the individuals with their “Thought Control” technology.
8. Currently, the NSA has many subjects in the field (our society) that need only a series of “triggers” (carefully constructed posthypnotic scripts) to send them over the edge and on a mission to kill. The NSA calls them “Shooters on a Shelf”. A recent example was Russell Eugene Weston, Jr. that went on a shooting spree at the Capitol around July 26, 1998. He was diagnosed with schizophrenia, had delusions that he had an affiliation with the CIA or FBI and thought a radio-tracking device was planted in his tooth. He was a product of NSA brainwashing. He did not have the ability to recognize the advanced technology even though he knew that “someone” (CIA, FBI, etc.) was communicating with him and that this communication ability spanned across the USA leading him to believe that he had a tracking device planted on him. Because of the real effects of the NSA hypnosis treatments, he therefore reasoned that the schizophrenia medication would not help and so he quit taking it. This was a man desperately trying to alleviate the suffering the NSA inflicted on him.
9. Through the years, I have met thousands of people that have been brainwashed into Christianity to a level where God tells them what to do in their minds (described as a gentle voice by victims) and they mindlessly obey. Yes, they have “Friends inside their heads” also. It appears the Biblical Anti-Christ in the Book of Revelations has arrived and is convincing many subjects that Jesus is back on earth and directing them.
8. NSA BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION PROCEDURE: 1. The following procedural outline documents typical techniques, processes, explanations, and definitions of the National Security Agency’s Behavioral Modification Procedure using Subliminal Implanted Posthypnotic Suggestions through acoustically delivered phonetically edited language elements combined into scripts without somnambulistic preparation in the subject.
2. In simpler terms, the subject is unknowingly given hypnosis while the subject is completely awake and is tortured and punished with this hypnosis into a predetermined behavior by the National Security Agency. The behavior is usually extremely religious, is called “reborn” by the church, with the subject’s life-long goal of “a personal relationship with Jesus Christ”.
1. ABSTRACT, Behavioral Modification: 1. The NSA’s behavioral modification process starts with identification and qualification of the subject. The NSA used to choose subjects based on the subject’s net present value to the agency in public visibility, financial resources, political clout, or other intelligence and counter-intelligence reasons. Additional considerations are given to minimizing security risks of exposure, the subject’s posthypnotic suggestibility index, the subject’s intelligence and reasoning ability, moral and superstitious beliefs, and the subject’s social status and the weakness of the subject’s primary support groups (family). Now a recent report referenced in the March 26th Business section of the Orange County Register from the National Sleep Foundation reports that 40% of Americans are experiencing sleeping problems. This news could indicate that the NSA is broadening its influence to the greater public. As explained below in this document, the NSA always starts its behavioral modification process with REM Deprivation.
2. After selection, the subject is subjected to long periods of REM Sleep Deprivation and reinforced torturing posthypnotic suggestions that will breakdown the subject’s will, confidence, self-reliance, and moral values. Meanwhile, the subject is increasingly isolated from their familiar and trusted peer groups causing the subject to experience depression, apathy, and ultimately social and financial failure.
3. Typical post-hypnotic induced delusions reported by subjects are tingling in various areas of the body, which are thought to be resulting from microwave beams. Hearing ticks thumps or cracks from walls, ceilings, clocks, lights, etc. Beliefs that the subject’s neighbors are conspiring against them, or that the subject is being followed. Sometimes subjects believe that the various perceptions, feelings and experiences are the result of “Implants” in their body.
It is important for the subjects to understand that the NSA controls this technology from nuclear hardened underground shelters and the neighbors next door have nothing to do with the subject’s experiences. Nobody has the time or inclination to follow a subject around with a microwave gun to tickle various parts of the body. We are saturated with microwaves all the time from television stations, communication satellites, etc and yet we do not have any symptoms because microwaves do not have the ability to trigger localized synaptic responses in our brains. Furthermore, when the subject is in a room surrounded by several people, and the subject is the only one experiencing the “thoughts”, tingling feelings, etc., then obviously a delivery method is being employed that affects only the subject; high-speed acoustic delivered hypnosis.
4. After a while, the subject has an emotional breakdown and a new support group is built around the subject. The new support group is typically a church with doctrines centered in the Bible but the NSA also uses cults and other social groups. The NSA prefers Christian churches because the doctrines allow “God or Jesus to speak directly to the subject” and the negative reinforcement can be attributed with Satan and the positive rewards can be considered to be blessings from God thereby masking the NSA’s technology and processes. When the NSA uses other relationships without in which the subject experiences a religious awakening and “Gives their Life to Christ” and the NSA achieves total control of the subject.
5. The subject is slowly released from the damaging uncomfortable hypnosis and it is replaced with positive rewarding hypnosis as “God and Jesus works in their life”. Soon, the subject has complete loyalty to Jesus (AKA: NSA) and will do anything on command from Jesus (NSA).
6. The subject is required to give daily status reports in the form of prayers in the privacy of their home, office, or car where the NSA’s electronic surveillance system captures and sorts the prayers by “Keywords”. The NSA then delivers additional hypnosis in the form of punishments or rewards or directs the subject accordingly to “God’s will”. If the subject resist’s the NSA’s instructions, additional punishments are inflicted on the subject.
7. The subject is institutionalized in this system where any nonconformances committed by the subject are watched, critiqued, and reported on through prayer by other “Christians” to the NSA. Thus, the new church peer group acts as a behavioral reinforcing mechanism that will bring any of the subject’s problems to the NSA as they have been trained themselves (this is similar to the Nazi Gestapo of World War 2 and other communist approaches).
8. A subject that has successfully completed the NSA’s behavioral modification program lives out the rest of their mediocre life in service to Jesus (NSA) and never causes any waves in the church or news media for fear of reprisal from the NSA. The subject’s lives are relatively unproductive because their focus is on their “Life after death” and not what they accomplish while they are alive. They avoid “worldly activities”, and usually are confused and disjointed in rational thoughts and concepts. For instance, they don’t believe in anything that is not in the Bible, i.e. dinosaurs, evolution, space travel, even though they ride on airplanes and watch television both of which are not referenced in the Bible.
3. BEHAVIORAL MODIFICATION PROCESS: 1. Triggering Techniques: 1. The NSA minimizes security subject might recognize when the NSA was not actively watching causing a security concern and it would be cost prohibitive to baby-sit the subject 24 hours a day.
2. Behavioral modification generally occurs fastest when using negative reinforcement continuously. It is not practical or economical to watch a subject continuously to apply real time deliveries. Additionally, using all three script delivery patterns confuses the subject, causes the subject to believe they are always being watched, and maximizes behavioral change over time though continuous pressure.
2. Real-Time Subconscious Implant Delivery: 1. Real-time means that the NSA ODO is transmitting the posthypnotic command script to the subject and observing the subject’s response. This technique is required for subliminal interrogations. All NSA standard posthypnotic command scripts can be delivered real-time. This form of delivery can precipitate the perception of a “voice” heard in the mind of a subject to give them information (true or false) or orders depending on the purpose of the NSA’s activities.
3. Prescheduled Subconscious Implant Delivery: The NSA central switching computer can transmit a script to a specified subject at a pre-specified time. The transmitted script’s transmission range can be limited to a single building, a city, or a large geographical area (i.e. North America or Europe). By having prescheduled scripts, the subject has seemingly randomly occurring thoughts and feelings that can’t be associated with a commonly recurring situation like event-triggered scripts precipitate.
4. Event-Triggered (conditional) Implant Delivery: 1. Posthypnotic subconscious implants that are triggered (activated) with an event, thought, or code word (event-triggered or conditional) are strongly experienced by the subject and are powerful tools for reinforcing a predetermined desired behavior and inflicting delusions.
2. This type of posthypnotic commands are the ones most commonly used by hypnotherapists to help people quit smoking, study better, or in general, change behavior (behavioral modification). There is extensive information on the Internet and college libraries about this form of posthypnotic command delivery and how to “script” and use them.
3. The NSA can reinforce a predetermined desired behavior by associating a subconscious implant (negative or positive reinforcement) with an event. An example is that when the NSA want’s to isolate the subject from the company of a specific person place or thing, the subject will be implanted with a feeling of increased anxiety, hostility, tension, simple discomfort, or a feeling of a lack of peace. When the subject leaves the person, place, or thing, another posthypnotic implant is triggered that rewards the subject’s behavior with a feeling of relief from the anxiety, hostility, tension, discomfort, and peace is restored in the subject’s mind.
Example: This script will always cause a girl or boy not to sleep with the opposite sex: “You will feel very tense and not be able to relax if you kiss, sleep with, or stay long at your (boy or girl) friend’s house and you will feel a deep peace when you leave their house to go back home”. These types of scripts left unmanaged and not removed can cause great harm as the subject develops and social conditions and behaviors change over time.
4. It should be noted that the NSA precisely tailors the type of negative and/or positive reinforcement, the degree of the reinforcement, the duration of the reinforcing effect and the conditions of the trigger. This posthypnotic event-triggered reinforcement can be initiated gradually and can remain so subtle that the subject believes that the discomfort is naturally occurring and that it is the subject’s decision uninfluenced by anyone else that the subject should avoid the person, place or thing.
5. This subconscious implant can be combined with other implants like a posthypnotic-triggered thought to enhance the subject’s decision toward the situation. For example the subject can be subconsciously implanted with a command to be very sensitive to the changes in their feelings and to feel great about making strong decisions to take charge of their lives. This can be reinforced with another posthypnotic suggestion to avoid all the situations that cause the subject discomfort and that each time the subject commits himself/herself to removing a situation of this kind in their lives, they will feel an increasing control over their lives. Note that as the subject perceives an increasing control over their lives they are actually losing control to the NSA proportionately. Numerous other examples exist and it is beyond the scope of this document to document every possibility.
5. Stage 1 (Prescreen Evaluation):
1. The subject’s Posthypnotic Suggestibility Index is determined by a series of simple tests. Hypnoamnesia is applied to the subject for the name of an object or individual and the subject’s speed is timed to determine how quickly they can overcome or not overcome the posthypnotic suggestion “You will not be able to remember the name of “____” no matter how hard you try. Other posthypnotic suggestions can be used to create fear or discomfort in the subject that can be remedied by flight or movement. The subject must overcome a posthypnotic suggestion that they cannot move no matter how hard they try. In summary, a posthypnotic suggestion is given to the subject and the subject’s ability to overcome it is evaluated.
2. A full study of the subject’s religious, superstitions, fears, and insecurities is made through standard subliminal interrogation techniques and behavioral observation.
3. Interrogation scenarios are presented to the subject using standard subliminal interrogation techniques and somnambulistic interrogation techniques. The standard two types of scenarios are “Open-ended Questions” (similar to multiple choice with response labels pre-assigned to each choice) or “Reject if Disagreeable” (negative response label if the subject disagrees). More advanced techniques of interrogation scenarios are used as required or as determined by the experience of the ODO.
4. Real-time observation, standard subliminal interrogation techniques and somnambulistic interrogation techniques are used to determine the subject’s overall social status, abilities, attitudes, and communication skills with primary support groups and friends.
5. Scientific understanding and practical applications experience in the fields of psychology, hypnosis, and problem analysis are considered risks in the subject that may complicate or inhibit subsequent behavioral modification processes. Once the subject identifies the technology used it is nearly impossible to contain the potential security breach without terminating the subject. Most NSA initiated executions (suicides) are the result of the subject identifying the technology used or carelessness on the part of the ODO managing the file.
6. The NSA technology affords powerful control over the subject, the subject’s environment, and the subject’s ability to plan and implement a disclosure to appropriate Government Agencies. When the subject finally does achieve a disclosure, the subject’s physical and mental condition is depleted. The subject’s ability to communicate concisely has been arrested, and the subject has already been set up and dishonored in the sight of local and federal law enforcement agencies to assure the subject’s testimony is questionable and unsubstantiated. Where the NSA feels that these steps cannot be achieved in medium risk subjects, the NSA will not recruit the subject into the behavioral modification process.
6. Stage 2 (Standard Process): 1. This stage is where most subjects are behaviorally modified to serve and follow “God” (AKA NSA management of the subject’s civil rights). If the subject accepts religion and direction at this stage the NSA reinforces the subject’s relationship with Jesus and closes the file. This shortened program receives the maximum return for the NSA for the least investment and minimizes the security risk. It also causes the least amount of damage and institutionalization in the subject.
2. Coincidence: 1. Coincidence is used to create the perception in the subject that supernatural events are beginning in the subject’s life. A combination of posthypnotic commands and pre-information awarded to the subject prior to an upcoming experience that the NSA intelligence system has discovered gives the subject a feeling that “God” or some other supernatural being is taken interest in their life.
2. The following is one typical technique used by the NSA. NSA Intelligence gathers information regarding the topic of the sermon in the subject’s church. This information is gathered through electronic surveillance equipment installed in the church. The NSA then implants a posthypnotic command that triggers the subject’s mind into concern and contemplation about the sermon’s topic prior to going to church. When the subject hears the sermon, the sermon seems to be speaking directly to the subject that adds to God’s mysterious and unexplainable ability to address the innermost concerns of the subject, especially when the subject has not shared those concerns with any other human being.
3. Another typical method used by NSA concerns tragic events occurring to loved ones. NSA Intelligence receives a local broadcast or preliminary information through electronic surveillance that a subject’s relative has been injured or killed. The subject is given a posthypnotic suggestion that a feeling of dread or loss is welling up inside them and they are directed to think of that particular loved one. When they are finally notified through official channels, the subject believes that they have special powers, insights, or communications from God, aliens, or other entities.
3. REM Sleep Deprivation: 1. The Rapid Eye Movement (REM) stage of sleep is controlled and usually limited to one to two cycles per night resulting in micro-sleeps during the day. REM deprivation inhibits short-term memory, concentration, tactile abilities, verbal articulation, reasoning, and self will. Protein synthesis is inhibited and thereby reduces the subject’s ability to heal after physical damage or after periods of extensive exercise. The result is that the subject’s general health degrades as does social bonds and work/school performance.
2. The NSA performs control of REM Sleep through various methods. Posthypnotic implants can be implanted that place a subject in a light sleep (posthypnotic trance) with various combinations of muscular tension and computer cycling implant deliveries (to be discussed later).
3. Subjects typically complain of no sleep, restless sleep, waking up every hour on the hour, staying awake until the hour they have to get up, waking up an hour after they retire and not returning to sleep, and typically cannot recall any dreams. Additionally, they will complain of repeating torturing thoughts, racing thoughts, and facial itching and numbness. Daily fatigue, poor recall of names, and caffeine consumption is typical.
4. Dark rings’ surrounding the eyes is evident and the darkened area around the eyes can be reported as sore or tender by the subject. The subtle perceptual impairing effects of REM deprivation make it more difficult for the subject to identify the REM Deprivation problem. When the REM depravation onslaught is gradual and accompanied by a posthypnotic command that the subject “will feel energetic and rested”, the subject will not recognize the REM Deprivation. Additional posthypnotic commands can be implanted that will make it difficult for the subject to “see or perceive” the rings surrounding their eyes. I have seen many subjects with very dark eye rings and the subjects could not recognize them at all.
4. Shame Factor Enhancement:
1. Various posthypnotic suggestions are implanted in the subject after a week or so long period of REM deprivation. The content of the posthypnotic scripts is constructed to cause the subject to perform embarrassing and otherwise shameful acts (usually sexual but always anti-social). These shameful behaviors are used by the NSA later to shame the person into a lower self esteem, reduced confidence in their own self discipline, a need for forgiveness from God. These embarrassments provide a means to Blackmail or discredit the subject if the NSA is detected and otherwise threatened by the subject.
2. The NSA will always use another law enforcement agency to document the behavioral discrepancy to retain anonymity. The NSA has been known to help subjects avoid prosecution to gain loyalty or create an adversarial relationship between the acting agency and the subject (another intimidation factor) even though the NSA was responsible for creating the behavioral problem in the subject’s life.
5. Religious Relevance and Convictions: 1. The NSA typically implants posthypnotic suggestions that are clearly referenced in the Bible. The subject may be punished (through negative reinforcement) by anything that is referenced in the Bible to substantiate the validity of the “Word of God”. When the NSA does not follow the standard Biblical references, most subjects fail to recognize the contradictions out of ignorance or an inability to rationalize, or, they find other ways to justify the events to receive peace from God (NSA). This component of the NSA process is to provide the subject with an increased sense of fear and intimidation resulting from God’s presence and force. “Thou shall not disobey God”.
6. Paranoia: 1. Paranoia is a powerful tool used by the NSA. It provides a means to develop the subject’s distrust of other people including the subject’s primary group that could provide positive support during this time of distress in the subject’s life. Paranoia is often recognized and discounted as a character fault by most peoples in American society and therefore discredits the subject’s testimony even further. Uninformed, but well wishing people including friends, may recommend to the subject to pursue counseling. This negative feedback can make the subject fear that people will believe the subject is crazy.
2. When the subject seeks professional counseling, the result will be a misdiagnosis with an expensive, inappropriate and ineffective treatment. The observed symptoms result from simply hypnosis, not biological, chemical, or environmental stresses. A misdiagnosis strongly motivates the subject not to communicate their experiences to others to avoid social disgrace of a “schizophrenia” label and additional financial burden. This isolation of the subject and their reluctance to communicate their experience to others reduces NSA security risk. The NSA cannot allow the subject to share information with other subjects that have already experienced the program and thereby starting a pool of information that could be compiled and used to expose the NSA system.
3. The subject is led to believe that the subject’s neighbors, work associates and/or family are conspiring against the subject through a number of scripts delivered to the subject by the NSA. The NSA can further complicate the conspiracy delusion by using the same technology to have a work associate ask the subject a question or to make a comment that can be used by the NSA to confirm the subjects fears. This technique further isolates the subject from trusting their peer groups, causes additional emotional distress and hostility toward these people. The subject sometimes resorts to violent behavior, which is viewed by observers as irrational, unprovoked behavior that may be treated as criminal behavior by law enforcement personnel.
7. Stage 3 (Extreme Process): 1. This method is very severe and usually results in a two to five year program. Because of the severity of the suffering, the subject is usually permanently impaired for integration into normal mainstream life and is essentially institutionalized. The result is that the subject must reside in a less competitive environment like a church group. Subjects that receive this program tend to be highly superstitious, are agitated easily when objective evidence that contradicts their belief system is presented. They tend to believe in the spiritual world (demons, ghosts, god, spiritual entities, etc) and consider the spiritual world to be more powerful and important than the material or real world. This program basically follows the following steps; REM deprivation, breakdown of self esteem and confidence, intense suffering, exaggerated conscience, spiritual contact, reborn in Jesus Christ, Spiritual battle, release (saved by the Savior), and recovering (blessed by Jesus Christ). Whenever possible the NSA will skip or reduce these steps to minimize security risk and financial cost.
2. Increasing Dependence on Drugs and Alcohol: 1. As the REM Deprivation increases the subject must depend on Central Nervous System (CNS) Stimulants to compensate for degradation of productivity at work, school, and in interpersonal relationships. This serves the NSA in several ways. Use of drugs (especially CNS stimulants) increases the subject’s index of suggestibility. Or in other words, the post hypnotic commands are more effective and the subject has greater difficulty resisting the impulses generated by the commands. In addition, the increased stress of coping with the drugs in conjunction with the resisting the newly introduced posthypnotic commands serves to push the subject closer to an emotional breakdown. If the subject uses illegal drugs, the NSA tries to set the subject up for a conviction to get assure that the subject looses credibility. Who would believe a drug user that claimed that he/she was being harassed by a government agency that was tormenting them with hypnosis? It also serves the NSA in the program by documenting something that the subject will be ashamed of when the program reaches the exaggerated conscience stage.
2. Alcohol, sleeping pills and other medications also inhibit REM Stage sleep and increase irritability over time thereby further degrading and isolating the subject.
3. In summary, the NSA benefits from the subject responding to the REM Deprivation assault with self-medication. This response discredits the subject by labeling them in society as a drug user, it enhances the effect of the implanted posthypnotic commands and it gives the subject a reason for shame that will be used against the subject later to justify the punishment from “God”. It should be noted that the subject is not really guilty of anything, except being a victim that was manipulated in a carefully controlled scientific behavior modification process.
3. Poor Nutrition:
1. The poor nutrition reduces the energy the subject has and serves later as another justification of God’s punishment. The subject will be taught later that “the body is the temple” and that to abuse it is to violate God’s will.
4. Apathy: 1. After the subject’s self-esteem is broken down and continuing failure and persistent suffering start to dominate every day, the individual becomes apathetic as a defense mechanism. At this stage the subject has committed another sin of “not persevering through faith” which is later used on the subject later to increase a feeling of guilt.
1. Depression precipitates as a result of chronic REM Sleep Deprivation, social isolation and a feeling of helplessness in the subject. Commonly, when the subject seeks professional counseling, they are misdiagnosed and treated for depression with medications but the root cause of the problem (negative reinforcing posthypnotic suggestions inflicted over long periods of time) is not treated or corrected.
6. Insecurity: 1. The subject starts to experience severe insecurity in this stage. The NSA uses this insecurity against the subject in several ways. Because of the impaired reasoning ability and emotional isolation, the subject is susceptible to the approaches of insincere people, which are used by the NSA to emotionally hurt the subject more. This allows the NSA to convince the subject that people can’t be trusted and that only the NSA (Jesus) can be trusted. This serves to isolate the subject from supportive peer groups and makes the subject emotionally dependent on the NSA resulting in the NSA gaining more power in the subject’s life.
7. Journals and Diaries: 1. Most of the subjects are directed to keep a “Journal” or diary by the NSA so that the subject can record and review feelings, events, observations, and “God’s directions” that normally would be unavailable due to short term memory loss during extended periods of REM Deprivation. The NSA uses the Subject’s Journals in a variety of ways.
1. Subjects in these prolonged stages of REM deprivation, confusion, and emotional distress, have very poor grammar, spelling, and short attention spans.
9. Slowed Speech: 1. Subjects experience slower speech and have a greater time articulating concise points as a result of the REM Deprivation and other performance degrading posthypnotic commands. Very slight alcohol consumption can exasperate the damage of REM Deprivation and precipitate slurred speech.
10. Confusion: 1. Confusion results from three primary sources; REM Deprivation, specific posthypnotic commands to reinforce the confusion, and the emotional damage and stress that is being inflicted. The confusion allows the NSA to continuously inflict damage to the subject’s life without real-time observation. A confused person generally is not as productive as an organized clear thinker is and has a greater potential to offend people by what they say or do and is less likely to recognize when they have made mistakes. All of these symptoms assist the NSA’s objectives in this stage and subsequent stages. In addition, the confusion restricts the individual from analyzing the source of their suffering and taking corrective actions, and therefore reduces the NSA’s security risk.
11. Poor Concentration: 1. Difficulty concentrating impairs the subject’s productivity and restrains the subject from making self-improvements and corrections in behavior. It makes it very difficult for the subject to do any research or reading to evaluate his/her condition. This paves the way for the NSA to demonstrate that the subject cannot do anything on their own without “God”, thereby increasing the frustration and anxiety of the subject (inducing emotional breakdown) and ultimately making the subject totally dependant on the will of God.
12. Loose Association and Personality Disorders: 1. The subject experiences disjointed thought at this stage (Loose Association) that appears to observers as a strange sense of humor or inappropriate responses when engaging in conversations. Ongoing sarcasm and other negative attitudes and undesirable personality traits can be present.
13. Anger: 1. The way that the subject experiences anger is of profound importance. If the subject allows the NSA to redirect the increasing anger and hostilities toward the NSA to another person in the form of violence (misplaced aggression), the NSA will reinforce the violent behavior with posthypnotic commands. The result is a person that can achieve national acclaim as a murderer that heard voices of Satan directing him/her. Typically, the Subject is encouraged to commit acts of violence with spouses, friends, or employers resulting in further social isolation and increased shame. Some examples of NSA directed victims of misplaced aggression include recent US Postal Workers whom work within the Postal Service. This is one of the vial “communication intercept” channels the NSA is directed to monitor. The routes of suspect mail and the postal worker processing it are continuously monitored by NSA. Sometimes the NSA ODO takes issue with a Postal Worker and harasses them or subjects the postal worker to behavioral modification.
1. Delusions are used to discredit the witness and also provide an additional source for fear, intimidation and confusion. Delusions can be but are not limited to the Subject developing conspiracy theories of fellow employees and friends, beliefs that Angels or Demons are communicating or visiting them, tingling sensations from microwave guns or implants, beliefs in supernatural events, etc.
15. Audio Hallucinations: 1. Subjects often report hearing walls clicking, footsteps in the house, the sound of someone trying to open the door, drilling at the door, etc.
2. These audio hallucinations are also used to discredit the witness and also provide an additional source for paranoia, fear, and negative reinforcement.
16. Voices in the Subject’s Mind:
1. The voices in the subject’s mind are achieved in a variety of ways using real-time and prescheduled posthypnotic suggestion deliveries, and Noun Substitution implant techniques.
2. Noun Substitution Posthypnotic Implant:
1. The subject can have a posthypnotic suggestion implanted that changes the form of pronouns in the subject’s internal thinking. The result is the subject perceives that someone is telling him/her to do something with nearly every thought. An example is; the subject thinks, “I should go to church today”. With the noun substitution posthypnotic suggestion the subject experiences the following internal thought, “You should go to church today!”
Notice that by implanting the posthypnotic command into the subject’s subconscious mind to think the pronoun “You” instead of “I” the subject will perceive that they are being directed by a voice even though the majority of the internal thought content is their own naturally occurring thought. This subconscious implant can be used in combination with other implants to increase the subject’s perception of threat, fear, and therefore paranoia. It can be used with other posthypnotic suggestion implants that will give the subject the perception of either a “good” or “evil” voice or spirit is directing him/her.
This implant is powerful because it gives the subject the perception that the spirit, angel, God or Holy Spirit knows and directs the subject’s every thought. It provides a convincing proof that “God knows every thought of his children”. Subjects that don’t have a superstitious frame of reference and seek professional help are usually misdiagnosed as schizophrenic.
17. Tinnitus (Ear Ringing):
1. Tinnitus is commonly reported by subjects harassed by the NSA and typically has no pharmacological or biochemical basis and is produced by a posthypnotic suggestion. It is often misdiagnosed as ringing caused by excessive aspirin use and is actually an audio hallucination triggered by hypnosis.
18. Complete Quiet Silence:
1. Used by the NSA as a positive reinforcement for two general reasons; the subject has the tinnitus removed to indicate that the subject has “The Lord’s Peace Restored”, and secondly, the subject has achieved a milestone toward being released by God (the NSA).
19. Quiet Wind: 1. The audio hallucination of a quiet wind is used to convince the subject that the Holy Spirit is visiting him/her. An excellent example of this hallucination combined with the fear that accompanies it is contained in Phil Collin’s lyrics of a song that has the chorus “I can get so scared, Listen to the wind”.
20. Visual Hallucinations: 1. Visual hallucinations are usually implanted in the waking moments when a subject is coming out of or is in a somnambulatory state (light sleep) preferably in a darkened room. The hallucinations are fleeting, usually lasting less than one minute and are not durable. Typical hallucinations reported by subjects are Angels, large spiders, and movement of various shadowy objects across the ceiling, bright spot of light ahead of the subject, etc.
2. The television show “Sightings” has had numerous reports of people seeing “Aliens” at waking moments. These types of news accounts create confusion in US society and serve to keep people searching for the wrong phenomenon thus keeping the NSA’s technology secure (disinformation).
21. Tactile, Olfactory hallucinations and Muscle Spasms: 1. Tactile hallucinations can be more durable and are used to communicate a desired direction to the subject typically after a real-time interrogation. Typical behavioral cues issued by the NSA are manifested in the form of:
1. Temporary sensation of pressure to the tip of the right index finger (symbolizing Faith or have Faith).
2. Temporary sensation of pressure to the tip of the left index finger (symbolizing no Faith or “deception of Satan”).
3. Temporary sensation of pressure to the center of the right palm (symbolizing Jesus “Sitting at the right-hand of God”).
4. Temporary sensation of pressure to the ball of the right foot (symbolizing “Get on the Ball” or “hurry-up”).
5. Temporary sensation of pressure to the tip of the right foot big toe (symbolizing “Right Direction”).
6. Temporary sensation of pressure to the tip of the right foot center toe (symbolizing “Fucking-up Direction”).
7. Temporary sensation of pressure to the tip of the left foot big toe (symbolizing “Wrong Direction”).
8. Temporary sensation of pressure to the buttocks (symbolizing “Bad Attitude” or “subject is acting like an ass”).
9. Temporary sensation of pressure on tip of penis or clitoris (symbolizes immoral thoughts like subject is thinking/acting with his penis or her clitoris).
10. Temporary sensation of pressure to the left ear drum (symbolizing “do not listen”).
11. Temporary sensation of pressure to the right ear drum (symbolizing “listen”).
12. An involuntary blink of the right or left eye (symbolizing: right eye = God’s agreement or left eye = Satan’s agreement).
13. Temporary tingling sensation on the Testicles (symbolizing insufficient male confidence or “Having no balls or strength”).
14. Temporary tingling on other areas of the body to imply that something invisible and/or supernatural is touching the subject. May be perceived as threatening or reassuring to the subject. Can be used to intimidate and confuse the subject often times combined with additional posthypnotic implants to inflict delusions like “being attacked with microwaves” or being caressed by Angels.
15. Muscular spasm or perceived pressures near the jugular vein on right side of neck (symbolizing Satan having subject by Jugular or throat). This is used to inflict fear and doubt.
16. Muscular spasms are sometimes used to inflict severe pain on the subject by causing extreme involuntary contraction of the sphincterin the anal region or other lower back or leg muscles.
17. Perceived odor sensation of a thick, sweet smell (symbolizing Satan’s sweet victory over the subject’s soul).
9. This section is written in an attempt to provide interested individuals with some of the considerations and precautions when seeking to demonstrate the NSA’s civil rights abuses by demonstrating the effectiveness and concepts of subliminal access using Subliminal Implanted Posthypnotic Suggestions and Scripts Using Acoustically Delivered and Phonetically Accelerated Posthypnotic Commands without Somnambulistic Preparation in the Subject.
1. Reverse engineering of the NSA’s technology to prove it’s abuses against the American people is quite difficult. Consider the following.
2. If the scientists and technicians perform their research in a facility that the NSA has the standard transceivers installed, and therefore the NSA can influence the direction of research or the data by effecting perceptual effects in the researchers.
These perceptual effects can be confusion, lack of attention to important details, oversights, bad assumptions, incorrect interpretation of the test data. These same misperceptions will also be incorporated into the research test subjects. The technology cannot be developed and optimized if the NSA has any access to the test subjects. The test scripts given to the test subject delivered from the researcher can be neutralized by the NSA delivering a canceling script immediately after the researcher’s script. The NSA’s test script can also include a hypnoamnesia script at the end to cancel any residual perception in the subject so that the test subject would report no effects and the researcher would conclude the test script had no effect.
3. The research must be carried out in a facility secured from all NSA electronic intrusion. All equipment in the facility must be TEMPEST protected and electrically isolated from the outside world.
The research personnel and their subjects must never leave the secured area of the facility so that they cannot be subliminally interrogated by the NSA. The NSA would take this opportunity to deliver disinformation scripts to the subject or researcher. Foodstuffs and supplies would be the logical choice of NSA intrusion if all other security measures were effective against the NSA.
4. The NSA will exploit all opportunities to introduce microscopic transceivers into the facility of it’s surrounding grounds. The minimal requirements for the NSA to take control of the research are:
1. NSA audio delivery (a micro receiver with a micro speaker)
2. Visibility of the targets (researcher or test subject) to capture response labels during subliminal interrogations. This can be through normal illumination or infrared to see through window, or millimeter wave or other technologies that can see through barriers like walls and ceilings.
3. Audible response labels can be used if the NSA has a micro receiver with a micro speaker inside but cannot get a transmitter in and operating without detection. Sneezes, coughs, clearing of throat that can be picked up by laser microphones, audible amplification microphones, etc. can also be used as response labels.
5. The NSA currently has satellites with millimeter wave technology that will allow visible intrusion into most facilities. The test facilities should be deep underground, AKA 1000 feet with no adjacent access from other facilities, sewer lines, water lines or power conduits etc.
6. Any facilities existing will have to be debugged before habitation and research begins.
7. Subjects must be able to be subjected to traditional hypnosis after facility habitation as a test prior to research to assure that the NSA has minimal scripts already implanted.
8. This technology is the highest level of intelligence gathering for the USA. The abuses resulting from mismanagement of this area of the NSA’s intelligence system must force Congress to legislate additional laws to protect the citizens. The NSA must regulate this system better. The NSA will take all necessary steps without limit to assure that this technology is preserved and autonomously under their control.
10. Conclusion: America’s greatest and highest level intelligence asset is being mismanaged and the mismanagement must be corrected before all the Enemies of our great country acquire it. Imagine if China had this technology to use on their defenseless population?
11. May God help us all in protecting the American public and preserving and managing this vital technology’s vital potential to serve America’s National Security.
Mass Mind Control in the Present-Day U.S. — The big picture
There are a number of interlocking systems, technologies and techniques which are currently being deployed against the citizens of the United States of America by certain segments of our national government.
First, there are literally COUNTLESS mind-control projects and sub-projects in operation at this time which target SPECIFIC subjects/victims in a variety of ways; using one or more of a number of technologies such as drugs, (ritual) psycho-sexual abuse, a vast panoply of different EM/RF mind control technologies, repetitive conditioning, hypnotic trance induction, and so on and on and on.
Reliable reports from MANY different sources indicate that as many as TEN MILLION individuals many be ACTIVE subjects/victims of these kinds of mind control activities, and huge quantities of hard documentation on a great many of these projects DOES exist.
However, in addition to these kinds of mind control operations, there are ALSO mind control and mind manipulation activities that target MASSES of people in large geographical regions at the same time. Indeed, there is VERY strong evidence that the operators of HAARP for example, have ever since HAARP’s earliest days intended that it be used for, among many other things, GLOBAL mind control.
There is in FACT much evidence to show that HAARP is NOW being used for just such utterly evil purposes by the United States federal government.
Of course, there are many other EM/RF technologies and systems which are, or may be, applied to mass-scale mind, mood, thought and consciousness control/manipulation operations: such as the nationwide “GWEN” (Ground Wave Emergency Network) system, certain ELF and ULF transmitter systems, and so on (such as your TV set, even IF it’s turned OFF!)
Another way to manipulate and “regulate” the minds and consciousness of a mass of people at a VERY basic, fundamental level is to CONTROL the population’s PRIMARY sources of INFORMATION. This is one of the MOST powerful ways shape the collective consciousness of the public, and it is CLEAR that many mass media outlets in the United States are both willingly and un-wittingly aiding and abetting the manipulation of our minds by the government, and are assisting the FedGov in carrying out many social-engineering agendas.
The mass media’s treatment of school shooting incidents, for instance, plays DIRECTLY and TOTALLY into the schemes of those who deployed the mind-controlled killers to carry out these shootings, in a grand plan to shut down our Constitution’s 2nd Amendment, among other things.
Moreover, very carefully designed CONDITIONING programs and tactics have been brought to bear against nearly EVERY segment of society; disseminated throughout the nation and the world by mass media and entertainment industries and corporations; and imbedded in ALL forms of so-called entertainment at this point, such as movies, TV shows, video and computer games ESPECIALLY, some pop music, and so on.
This condition of constant, relentless bombardment with grotesquely violent imagery, which the general population, ESPECIALLY its younger members, is inundated with by nearly ALL forms of popular contemporary entertainment and sources of “information”, is indeed directly derived from those mind-conditioning programs and systems developed at Fort Detrick (and other similar locations). San Diego shooter Charles Williams’ father worked at the Army’s Fort Detrick facility for THIRTEEN YEARS.
Specifically, indoctrination/conditioning programs were developed at Fort Detrick in which subjects were repeatedly, continually and continuously immersed in virtual reality-type video/computer “games” of extreme and GRAPHIC brutality, for long stretches of time and over an extended time frame.
This kind of psychological assault proved very effective in rapidly obliterating subjects’ ethical and moral values and cultural norms with regard to violence, brutality, killing and so on.
These systems were perfected, applied to the brainwashing and conditioning of members of the U.S. military and also turned over to the intelligence sectors for other applications. The intelligence sector, in turn, DELIBERATELY and successfully undertook to have this same kind of HIGHLY negative, destructive and effective conditioning applied to SOCIETY AS A WHOLE, via mass conditioning of our consciousness through the entertainment and information industries, as noted.
One OTHER method of mass mind control/manipulation/conditioning which is NOW being utilized MORE and MORE — ESPECIALLY against the most vulnerable members of our society, our CHILDREN — is the highly-reprehensible/questionable and increasingly common MANDATED DRUGGING of ever-growing numbers of children through hugely intrusive, invasive, ill-advised, psychologically unpredictable and often destructive programs mandated, usually for young males, by psychiatrists and social workers. More and more of our children are being dosed on a long-term basis with any of a number of psychotropic/psychiatric drugs like Prozac, Ritalin, Luvox, and so on.
These drugs not ONLY are PROVEN to induce SEVERE and often VERY VIOLENT psychotic reactions among a significant percentage of subjects, but ALSO clearly and provably create a stupefied, dumbed-down, zombified mental state in targeted subjects which is a PERFECT “ground state” for the carrying out of yet OTHER mind control/manipulation/conditioning activities on these very same subjects. In general, this kind of psych-drugging makes the job of further mind control programming MUCH easier. And this kind of drugging is being done to ever-increasing numbers of our children, down to toddlers as young as TWO and THREE YEARS OLD!!
Now, there is ANOTHER way in which our present-day society is being literally and effectively mind-controlled en masse.
Most all of the individually-targeted mind control programs we noted above use one or more methods to induce a PSYCHOTIC BREAK or SPLIT PERSONALITY in the victim/subject. In fact, one or more of these deliberately-induced split personalities formed as a result of psycho-sexual abuse or other conditioning are those facets of the subject’s psyche which ARE actually “programmed”; to kill, or whatever else. It’s been shown that forcing victims/subjects to witness, experience or participate in just about any highly-traumatic and shocking events on a repeated basis will induce the kind of psychotic break(down) that is a necessary prerequisite for intensive mind control programming/conditioning.
SO: WHEN our society as a whole is FORCED to confront and WITNESS over and over and over again something as FUNDAMENTALLY shocking as having our young people perpetrating inconceivably horrific mass murders of peers and others on A REGULAR BASIS, as is NOW THE CASE in the present-day United States, then the population as a whole AND on an individual basis to some extent develops an analogous, similar psychological break, and in FACT to some extent develops split personality/multiple personality disorder conditions… READY FOR FURTHER MIND CONTROL PROGRAMMING.
THUS: such extraordinarily disturbing events which impact society AS A WHOLE, such as these school shootings by young people that have just occurred, ALSO serve the malignant, demonic agendas of the FedGov/NWO social controllers who set these terrible mass killings off; and the incidents themselves serve to further condition, manipulate and “mind control” the population of the United States in the year 2001.
What are Artificial Neural Networks? The implementation of Neural Networks for brain-like computations like patterns recognition, decisions making, motory control and many others is made possible by the advent of large scale computers in the late 1950’s. http://www.rgsoftware.com/
Mind Control Info: www.mindcontrol.se
Secret US Human Biological Experimentation http://www.apfn.org/apfn/experiment.htm
Psychotronic and Electromagnetic Weapons: Remote Control of the Human Nervous System
In March 2012 the Russian defense minister Anatoli Serdjukov said:
“The development of weaponry based on new physics principles; direct-energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, genetic weapons, psychotronic weapons, etc., is part of the state arms procurement program for 2011-2020,”Voice of Russia
The world media reacted to this hint on the open use of psychotronic weapons by the publication of scientific experiments from the 1960‘s where electromagnetic waves were used to transmit sounds into the human brain. However, most of them avoided saying that since then extensive scientific research has been carried out in this area throughout the world. Only a Colombian newspaper, El Spectador, published an article covering the whole scale of the achievements of this (computerized English translation).
Britain’s Daily Mail, as another exception, wrote that research in electromagnetic weapons has been secretly carried out in the USA and Russia since the 1950’s and that „previous research has shown that low-frequency waves or beams can affect brain cells, alter psychological states and make it possible to transmit suggestions and commands directly into someone’s thought processes. High doses of microwaves can damage the functioning of internal organs, control behaviour or even drive victims to suicide.”
In 1975, a neuropsychologist Don R. Justesen, the director of Laboratories of Experimental Neuropsychology at Veterans Administration Hospital in Kansas City, unwittingly leaked National Security Information. He published an article in “American Psychologist” on the influence of microwaves on living creatures’ behavior.
In the article he quoted the results of an experiment described to him by his colleague, Joseph C. Sharp, who was working on Pandora, a secret project of the American Navy.
Don R. Justesen wrote in his article:
“By radiating themselves with these ‘voice modulated’ microwaves, Sharp and Grove were readily able to hear, identify, and distinguish among the 9 words. The sounds heard were not unlike those emitted by persons with artificial larynxes” (pg. 396).
That this system was later brought to perfection is proved by the document which appeared on the website of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in 1997, where its Office of Research and Development presented the Department of Defense’s project:“Communicating Via the Microwave Auditory Effect”.In the description it said:
“An innovative and revolutionary technology is described that offers a low-probability-of-intercept radiofrequency (RF) communications. The feasibility of the concept has been established using both a low intensity laboratory system and a high power RF transmitter. Numerous military applications exist in areas of search and rescue, security and special operations” (See web.iol.cz)
In January 2007 the Washington Post wrote on the same subject:
“In 2002, the Air Force Research Laboratory patented precisely such a technology: using microwaves to send words into someone’s head… Rich Garcia, a spokesman for the research laboratory’s directed energy directorate, declined to discuss that patent or current or related research in the field, citing the lab’s policy not to comment on its microwave work. In response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed for this article, the Air Force released unclassified documents surrounding that 2002 patent — records that note that the patent was based on human experimentation in October 1994 at the Air Force lab, where scientists were able to transmit phrases into the heads of human subjects, albeit with marginal intelligibility. Research appeared to continue at least through 2002. Where this work has gone since is unclear — the research laboratory, citing classification, refused to discuss it or release other materials“
We can only stress again that the world media avoid publishing the full scale of the progress in the research of the remote control of human nervous system. Dr. Robert Becker, who was twice nominated for Nobel Prize for his share in the discovery of the effects of pulsed fields at the healing of broken bones, wrote in his book “Body Electric” about the experiment from 1974 by J. F. Schapitz, released due to the Freedom of Information Act request.
J.F. Schapitz stated:
“In this investigation it will be shown that the spoken word of hypnotist may also be conveyed by modulated electromagnetic energy directly into the subconscious parts of the human brain – i. e. without employing any technical devices for receiving or transcoding the messages and without the person exposed to such influence having a chance to control the information input consciously.”
In one of the four experiments subjects were given a test of hundred questions, ranging from easy to technical ones. Later, not knowing they were being irradiated, they would be subjected to information beams suggesting the answers to the questions they had left blank, amnesia for some of their correct answers, and memory falsification for other correct answers. After 2 weeks they had to pass the test again (Dr. Robert Becker: Body Electric: Electromagnetism and the Foundation of Life, William Morrow and comp., New York, 1985,. The results of the second test were never published. It is rather evident that in those experiments the messages were sent into human brain in ultrasound frequencies which the human brain perceives, but of which the subject is unaware. Dr. Robert Becker, due to those publications and his refusal to support the building of the antennae for the communication with submarines in brain frequencies, lost financial support for his research which meant an end to his scientific career.
Transmitting human speech into the human brain by means of electromagnetic waves is apparently, for the researchers, one of the most difficult tasks. It must be much easier to control human emotions which motivate human thinking, decision making and actions. People who claim to be victims of experiments with those devices complain, aside of hearing voices, of false feelings (including orgasms) as well of aches of internal organs which the physicians are unable to diagnose.
In November 2000 the Committee on Security of the Russian State Duma stated that capabilities enabling remote control of the human nervous system or the remote infliction of health impairment are available to many modern governments .See web.iol.cz
It is rather evident that those technologies are used, in conflict with the Nuremberg code, for experiments on unwitting human subjects. In 2001 the newspaper of the U.S. army, Defense News, wrote that Israel was experimenting with those weapons on Palestinians. Ibid
As well ousted Honduran president Manuel Zelaya, while under siege in Brazilian embassy in Honduras, complained that he had been subjected to an “electron bombardment with microwaves” which produces “headache and organic destabilization” The Guardian, October 2008
When asked by Amy Goodman from Democracy Now: „
As president, do you know about this in the Honduran arsenal?” He replied: „Yes, of course“
The use of those weapons is time and again reemerging in times of political crisis. According to Russian daily newspapers, during the failed putsch against Mikhail Gorbachov in 1991, general Kobets warned the defenders of the Russian White House that mind control technology could be used against them (Komsomolskaya Pravda, September 7,1991, O. Volkov, „Sluchi o tom chto nam davili na psychiku nepotverzdalis. Poka“).
After the putsch, the vice president of the League of Independent Scientists of the USSR, Victor Sedlecki, published a declaration in the Russian daily Komsomolskaya Pravda where he stated:
As an expert and a legal entity I declare that mass production … of psychotronic biogenerators was launched in Kiev (this is indeed a very serious issue). I cannot assert for sure that that were exactly Kiev generators that were used during the putsch… However, the fact that they were used is obvious to me. What are psychotronic generators? It is an electronic equipment producing the effect of guided control in human organism. It especially affects the left and right hemisphere of the cortex. This is also the technology of the U.S. Project Zombie 5“. He further stated that due to the inexperience of the personnel who operated them the attempt to use the generators failed
(Komsomolskaya Pravda, August 27,1991, “Avtory programy Zombi obnaruzheny v Kieve”,
In the USA, at present several hundred people complaining of the remote manipulation of their nervous system are preparing a class action lawsuit against the FBI, Department of Defense and other agencies, requesting them to release files pertaining to their persons, detect the harmful radiations aimed at their bodies and sources of those radiations. As well perhaps over 2000 people are complaining in Russia, over 200 in Europe, over 300 in Japan and tens of people in China and India. Russian politician, Vladimir Lopatin, who was working on Committee on Security of the Russian State Duma and introduced there a bill banning the use of those technologies, admitted in his book „Psychotronic Weapon and Security of Russia“ (publishing house Sinteg, Moscow, 1999) that in Russia experiments on unwitting citizens are carried out, when he wrote: „
Compensation of damages and losses connected with social rehabilitation of persons suffering from destructive informational influence must be realized in legal trial“ (excerpts from the book in English
It should be understood that most of those people pass through mental hospitals. Vladimir Lopatin visited the USA in 1999 as a chairman of the Military Reform Subcommittee of the USSR Supreme Soviet Committee for Issues of Defense and State Security and met with Richard Cheney. At that time he was described as the “leader of a new breed of Soviet dissidents”. Then he disappeared from top ranks of Russian politicians.
Why has this research remained classified until present time? There are two explanations for this: First there is a secret arms race in progress in the world where the superpowers compete to gain decisive supremacy in this area and in this way master the control of the whole world. Second the governments keep those technologies in store for the case that they would not be able to control, by democratic means, the crisis that may arise as a result of their poor decisions. In both cases the era of democracy and human freedom in history will come to an end. According to the declaration of the former Russian Defense minister Serdjukov, there are maximally eight years left within which those weapons will officially become a part of the Russian military arsenal. For democracy this would mean a beginning of the end.
Anyway, in the past Russians were not resolved to put those means to work. When the construction of the American system HAARP was launched, with the system supposedly being able to target large regions of the planet by vibrating the ionosphere in brain frequencies (in this experiment the brain frequencies were not used, but the HAARP system can transmit in brain frequencies as well), Russia declared its willingness to ban mind control technologies. The Russian State Duma and consequently , the Interparliamentary Assembly of the Union of Independent States addressed the United Nations, OBSE and the European Council with a proposal for an international convention banning the development and use of informational weapons. According to the Russian newspaper Segodnya in March 1998, the matter was discussed with U.N. secretary general Kofi Anan, and included on the agenda of the General Assembly of the U.N. web.iol,cz, op cit
It is most likely the USA refused to negotiate this convention and in consequence the ban of informational weapons was not discussed by the United Nations General Assembly. Even in the U.S. congress appeared a bill proposing the ban of mind control technologies http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/r?c107:chemtrails.
But this was only for a very short period of time. The bill was then changed and in the new bill the ban of those technologies was left out of the Space Preservation Bill. Neither the U.S. congress nor the U.S. president made ever an effort to ban mind control weapons. The European Parliament reacted as well to the launch of the HAARP system construction, when it called in 1999 for the ban of manipulation of human beings.
The resolution was passed after the testimony of the American author of the book “Angels Don’t Play this HAARP”, Nick Begich, which apparently convinced the European Parliament of the possible use of this system to manipulate minds of whole populations. In the report by the European Parliament’s STOA (Science and Technological Options Assessment) panel “Crowd Control Technologies” the originally proposed text of the European Parliament’s resolution is quoted. There the European Parliament calls “for an international convention and global ban on all research and development , whether civilian or military , which seeks to apply knowledge of the chemical, electrical, sound vibration or other functioning of the human brain to the development of weapons which might enable any form of manipulation of human beings, including a ban on any actual or possible deployment (stressed by the author of the article) of such systems“. (40, pg CII, ref. 369). But apparently at the same time the European countries resigned on this intention when accepting the NATO politics of non-lethal weapons.
The same STOA report claims that the USA is a major promoter of the use of those arms and that:
“In October 1999 NATO announced a new policy on non-lethal weapons and their place in allied arsenals” (pg. xlv) and it goes on:
“In 1996 non-lethal tools identified by the U.S. Army included… directed energy systems” and “radio frequency weapons”European Parliament
(at the bottom of the page, second reference pg. Xlvi).
Directed energy system is further defined by the STOA document: „
Directed energy weapon system designed to match radio frequency source to interfere with human brain activity at synapse level“ (at the bottom of the page, first reference, Appendix 6-67). Since 1999 those weapons have been upgraded for another 13 years. European Parliament
In 1976 the future National Security advisor to president Carter, Zbygniew Brzezinski, wrote a book “Between Two Ages, America’s Role in the Technetronic Era” (Penguin Books, 1976, Massachusets). In the book he predicted “more controlled and directed society” based on the development of technology, where an elite group will play a leading role, which will take advantage of persisting social crises to use “the latest modern techniques for influencing public behavior and keeping society under close surveillance and control”.
The use of mind control technologies was predicted as well in the publication of Strategic Studies Institute of the U.S. Army War College, published in 1994
The scenario for the year 2000 expected the growth of terrorism, drug trafficking and criminality and drew a conclusion:
“The president was thus amenable to the use of the sort of psychotechnology which formed the core of the RMA (revolution in military affairs)… it was necessary to rethink our ethical prohibitions on manipulating the minds of enemies (and potential enemies) both international and domestic… Through persistent efforts and very sophisticated domestic ”consciousness raising”, old-fashioned notions of personal privacy and national sovereignty changed. As technology changed the way force was applied, things such as personal courage, face-to-face leadership, and the ‘warfighter’ mentality became irrelevant.”…
“Potential or possible supporters of the insurgency around the world were identified using the comprehensive Interagency Integrated Database. These were categorized as ‘potential’ or ‘active’, with sophisticated personality simulations used to develop, tailor and focus psychological campaigns for each“. So the Institute of Strategic Studies supposed that in the year 2000 those technologies would be that advanced that it will be possible to deprive human being of his freedom and adjust his personality to the needs of ruling elite. Most probably those technologies were at this level already in 1994.
The attempts to make the general public acquainted with the existence of those weapons are, with respect to the fact that it is evident that democratic public would require immediate ban of those technologies, systematically suppressed. Vladimir Lopatin wrote:
„The arms race is speeding up as a consequence of classification. Secrecy – this is in the first place the way to secure cruel control over the people… the way how to curtail their creativity, turn them into biorobots…”, and that psychotronic war “is already taking place without declaration of war, secretly… Only if the work on mind control problem is no more covered by the screen of secrecy, extraordinariness, mysteriousness, if complex, open scientific research with international participation, is carried out, the psychotronic war including the use of psychotronic weapon can be prevented”.
The article “Informacni zbrane ohrozuji demokracii a lidstvo” was deleted from the website of the Czech internet newspaper Britske Listy (www.blisty.cz). The sharing of the original web address of the English version of the same article – Means of Information War Threaten Democracy and Mankind – is blocked on Facebook and a similar article was deleted from the webpage of the Australian magazine “New Dawn”.
There exist no legislations punishing the use of those technologies by governments. Only in Russia and some of the states in the USA there are legislations punishing the ownership or trading with those technologies by non governmental entities. For example in the state of Michigan the sentence for this crime is equal to the sentence for ownership or trading with weapons of mass destruction.
The readers who will be reached by this article and prefer democratic political system would help its preservation if they forwarded the article to their friends.
Brain Control War: Too big to fail
- Examiner March 23, 2013
- By: Suzanne LeBoeuf
An email* from a neuroscience company sparked an interest in the technology used to control people which announced:
We are inviting applications for a Postdoctoral position at the Bernstein Center Freiburg, University of Freiburg, Germany for research on “Controllability of biological neuronal networks”.
Controlling a robotic arm so that it moves where it is directed by an operator sounds like a fine science project that could help someone who has lost an arm. A heroic feat of medicine that would help people who have lost bodily limbs such as through war or some other accident. But the reality is that without common sense of having these research projects heavily monitored by some outside agency that reports findings to the public, society will be left open to being used as research guinea pigs, and against their wills.
Called brain-machine interfaces (BMIs), researchers study how the human body moves and what cells are used to move a bodily part, such as an arm. With graphs and mathematical algorithms movement can be controlled or predicted through signaling of the body’s nerve cells. Through observing a human subjects brain patterns and nerve cells used in moving the body, brain-machine interfaces “decode” movements of the body and learn what is needed to create natural-like movements of a bodily limb.
As the photo depicts, BMIs are implanted into the human brain to measure and record human cellular activity. “As smaller implants mean a reduced medical risk during implantation, their findings may help mass-produced brain-machine interfaces to become a reality.”
Human subjects with BMIs in their brains for medical reasons allow the research to take place. Using a method called electrocorticography (ECoG), “error signals” of the brain can be detected to help refine BMI accuracy, where “a subject fails to reach a certain movement goal” such as grasping a cup.
According to the Brain Links-Brain Tools website,
This procedure measured changes in electrical potential at the surface of the brain. Because electrodes are implanted into human skulls merely for the purpose of a scientific study, the researchers depended on the help from patients who had such electrodes implanted for medical reasons.
Many people have long been reporting that they have been the recipients of these BMIs, and against their wills. Some have gone on to video tape their bodies being scanned to show energy readings eminating from several parts of their bodies that do not make sense. Through electromagnetic (EM) detection devices, specific areas of their bodies cause the EM devices to repeatedly beep when brought close to certain areas of the body.
These persons suspect there has been widespread misuse and illegal experimentation through implanting them during surgeries, where they were unaware they were being used for these purposes. Frightening as it is and with videos and other scientific documentation explaining the technology, no public official has ever stood up to this information to put into laws of this country that this illegal use of BMI or other human, physically changing technologies be stopped. The recipients of what might be the greatest crime on earth have been left to suffer and die while being called “mentally ill” or subjected to more crimes involving technology surveilling their lives without constraint.
BMI technology would certainly be one way criminals could use to control populations, possibly prisoners who have been identified as creating violence in prisons. Human controlling technologies could also be used to cause a war between nation-heads when a leader is controlled by outside criminals using brain-wave technology to control their movements, speech or thinking processes? Hasn’t there been a war powers agenda that has gotten too big to fail, and too powerful to expose?
The claims by citizens are true, that they are being harmed by medical and scientific advances tied combined with illegal uses of technology, what could it mean for the rest of society? Is our country so intent upon ruling the world that scientists from the U.S. who have learned from Nazi Germany who were brought over to the U.S. during J. Edgar Hoover‘s time that they would use their own citizens for their experiments so they can control human bodies, thereby winning domination of the whole world? With the military budgets that are so protected and technological experiments kept so secret, as in MKUltra, cointelpro, Operation paperclip and others, destroying people’s lives can be secretly “fast tracked” in order to weed out “undesirables”.
Isn’t it commonly accepted that unbridled greed and power working in secret usually creates monsters, although they may be called something else at the time that is more politically correct, such as the National Security Agency that protects us from “enemies of state”, or other agencies that are given enormous secret budgets for the purpose of “protecting society”. What follows is that secret budgets are given to protect society in secret; meaning protecting you and I in secret through secret technologies, such as drones, and what they are really being used for. How protected does that make the normal, mainstream society feel, especially when there has been such a history of secret, unethical experiments in U.S. History, and these are just the unethical experiments and secret technologies that we know about.
Countries operating to steal government and corporate secrets is not uncommon. China, for example, has hacked into mainframe computers to steal government documents and scientific experiments along with war technologies can also be broken into, yet how many connections within spying corporations are not being investigated that have to do with secret technologies that could conceivably be used against innocent citizens to harm them? How well are we really being protected with so many citizens claiming to be “attacked” by BMIs and other secret technologies using wireless, energy-based transmissions?
How can we, the citizens of the U.S. (or any other country), go about our daily lives leaving the importance of hacking into our home computers, telephones, cell phones and possibly into our own bodies to the decisions of our government that tells us their official version of what happened during 9/11? Where are people of conscience who are concerned by citizens telling their representatives that their bodies are being hacked in to?
Resisting connecting of the dots where technology is used to harm or control people, where there is scientific evidence, where there is also a huge push by the people claiming this is happening to them, seems to point to a cover-up of using citizens for covert experimentation in a war where the wealthy want to keep these experiments under wraps. Otherwise, why would so many people making the same claims, with videos in hand and so much research printed in black and white, be cast aside and ridiculed for being conspiracy theorists? Isn’t this a cointelpro tactic?
Too much denial is going on; it is time to take this bull by the horns and release these people from their tyranny.
There is little real media coverage when the major media corporations are all owned by few owners, who may be (facetiously) only working to prevent society from finding out due to the horribleness of the crimes.
Many feel that the war-economy must be brought to its knees and subjugation to war torture methods of the criminal scientific community must be put to rest. Otherwise we are left to the criminal operations of wars without end, of using technology to take humans as subjects, to rule the world with dominating force.
People who see the reality, who are willing to connect the dots, must be the face of sanity, the keepers of morality to be kept sacred. They are trying to warn the public of these crimes being created through technologies that our leaders are not willing to talk about. Secrets are kept under wraps through “national secrecy” laws.
We know how 9/11 was allegedly reported by many groups as being full of fraudulent claims and not believed by citizen groups continually asking questions because the “official” report does not add up. The safety of scientific research and national security, and the claims by citizens of technological torture is another topic that also does not add up.
One could make the claim that the U.S. government is preventing the world from finding out that human subjects have been tortured and against the laws of our country, and this is being covered up by media and public officials because the travesty of exposing these criminal activities is too great. Recall how banks have been “too big to fail”.
With world dominance and rebuilding world economies at stake, the exposure of human-elites dominating human populations would put them at risk, because these psychopaths attacking innocent human beings and the building up of their secret economies and world powers would be destroyed.
Cointelpro: a covert “dirty tricks” program
* We are inviting applications for a Postdoctoral position at the Bernstein Center Freiburg, University of Freiburg, Germany for research on
“Controllability of biological neuronal networks”
This research will be in the framework of the new Excellence Cluster “BrainLinks-BrainTools”, an interdisciplinary research initiative in the field of neurotechnology that was selected by the Joint Commission of the German Research Foundation and the German Council of Science and Humanities as a new Cluster of Excellence at the University of Freiburg.
The main goal of this project is to understand and devise mechanisms to control the activity dynamics of neuronal networks by external stimulation. To this end we combine tools from graph theory, dynamical systems and control systems engineering and numerical simulations of biological neuronal networks. Experimental data on large-scale brain connectivity and activity to constrain the mathematical models will be available within BrainLinks-BrainTools.
Applications are invited from candidates with a PhD degree in computational neuroscience, physics, mathematics, or electrical engineering. Previous experience in neuronal network modeling and dynamical systems is welcomed.
The postdoctoral researcher will join the group of Dr. Arvind Kumar and Prof. Ad Aertsen, and will be part of the Bernstein Center Freiburg and participate in the postdoctoral program of the BCF [http://www.bcf.uni-freiburg.de/teaching-and-training/postdoc-program]
The post-doc salary will be according to TV-L E13 the standard German pay-scale for postdoc positions.
Application: 1. Please send your CV, a two page description of your current research, scientific interests and goals by April 15, 2013 to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org 2. Furthermore, please download our reference report form <http://material.bcf.uni-freiburg.de/tmp/Reference-report-form_BCF.doc> , forward it to at least 2 referees and ask them to provide their letter of recommendation on this form.
—— The Bernstein Center Freiburg is an interdisciplinary research facility comprising young researchers from mathematics, physics, electrical engineering and biology. The research at the BCF ranges from theoretical approaches on the function and dynamics of neuronal networks over neuroanatomy and experimentally driven neurophysiology up to the development of technologies for medical application.
Contact: Dr. Arvind Kumar
(contact details removed)
Are people superfluous?
More and more people seem to be equipped with dubious brain implants, both with and without their knowledge. The purpose may be to connect our minds with machines in order to simplify our lives.
Imagine that by only using the power of your mind control your environment in terms of sound and light, temperature and the flow of information in general; your intelligent home or your own smart car already knows what you want and how you want it by wordlessly read your subconscious mind’s secret desires. Via implants you are in a constant mental contact with your nearest and everyone else. Just by thinking about them, you can instantly share your own senses and your entire emotional life. The old expression “putting you into another one’s shoes” gets a whole new meaning, and finally it will be realized to the full. Everything and everyone is included in the Great Cloud where man and machine, and everything else in the cosmos eventually form one big, harmonious unit without the presence of irrational terrorism and irrational violence or other uncertainties. Heaven on earth realized with the help of technology.
That’s the upside.
The danger is that the new technology with implants allows a total control of citizens, not only regarding where they are and what they do, but also what they think about and intent to do – as soon as the thought emerges into their minds for the first time. Your secret, erotic fantasies and all your passwords and so on, become impossible to hide from the person sitting in the other side of the line of the equipment for mind reading. Your brain can be taken over by someone or something (!), that is, a self-learning device that quickly learns how to manipulate you and your loved ones. Even the concept of “big brother is watching you” gains a whole new dimension.
The new technology also seems to harvest a significant number of more or less innocent victims during its cruel creation process. Consistent evidence from many, mutually independent, sources indicate that two or three, maybe four million people around the world right now in this moment suffer all hell’s anguish because they were designated to become test subjects in order to train the artificial intelligence that eventually entirely will control our lives. And the worse the misfortunes these involuntary test objects have suffered in their already ruined lives, the more likely it is they’re going to be used by the psychiatric researchers to calibrate the recent methods for synthetic telepathy, as the technical term euphemistically is called.
The scientists want in fact measurements spiked with interesting information. And the more problems a person has the more rewarding results he certainly will produce. An analogy can be made to kicking an anthill to see how the ants will react. And when the affected guinea pig in despair goes to a psychiatrist, he is told that she is mentally ill because “hearing voices” is one of the symptoms and therefore is prescribed psychotropic drugs which further weaken him because of all their side effects. Then, unfortunately, suicide is not very far away.
Psychiatrists neither can nor want to admit that fact that synthetic telepathy actually exists in the real world. Any legislation in this still obscure area is non-existent so nothing is mentioned in the “psychiatric bible” that you can hear voices as a result of mind control experiments. And what is not in the psychiatrists’ manual as a natural phenomenon, it must therefore be, by definition, a sign of mental illness. The psychiatrist that today does not prescribe psychiatric drugs when someone claims to hear voices or to be haunted by an evil power will therefore almost be guilty of misconduct because he or she in this case does not follow the written instructions that form the basis of his or her duties. The competent doctor can at worst be dotted or even fired. So those poor devils that are already hard beset by tests with synthetic telepathy and seek mental health services for help, they end up almost without exception from bad to worse.
At the time of the last century Nikola Tesla studied and described the for many unknown phenomenon scalar waves. Scalar waves are based on the fact that a sinusoidal wave occurs when electricity propagates. But a parallel mirror wave develops also and that’s the one that unfortunately can be abused by the security services to read our thoughts and manipulate nonconformists in accordance with what the governance considers proper and appropriate.
However, a marker is needed, for instance a microchip, in a subject’s brain to be able to send and receive scalar waves to and from it. Many suspect that people continuously and according to plan are fitted with microchips, which are smaller than a blood cell, through injections, vaccinations and pills, etc. and by the systematic spraying of Earth’s atmosphere practiced by the U.S using large aircraft, known as chemtrails.
A modern equivalent of Tesla’s ambitions may be the EU supported project QUASAR with the so-called “cognitive radio” as a solution. The project aims to combine information about users to build business models that provide a more efficient use of the available frequency spectrum. It will also make suggestions on how to move beyond the current regulatory framework in telecommunications, perhaps to streamline the fusion between humans and machines. Lately it’s also been decided that the European Commission is likely to give a billion to The Human Brain Project (HBP), with among others KTH who will perform brain simulations to understand how the healthy (!) brain functions and simulate various brain disorders. HBP is a part of the FET Flagship Program. The goal is also, in time, to create a computer that thinks and works as individuals do and that could revolutionize robotics. These ambitions contain extremely lucrative business opportunities.
The human-machine integration requires brain implants and cyber technology. Professor Gerald “Chip” Maguire at KTH proposed in 1999 and 2008 ethical debates concerning the use of these technologies and the Chairman of the EU Commission’s Group on Ethics, Professor Göran Hermerén stressed in a report in 2005 the need for an ethical debate. But despite this, there has been no ethical debate in the field. Professor Martin Ingvar at the Karolinska Institute, leading researcher at the Stockholm Brain Institute, said in the radio program The Philosophical Space that he doesn’t see anything exceptional in not being able to separate our true selves from the machine manipulated selves. This statement, with big implications, hasn’t apparently led to any kind of debate. The American “computer guru” Ray Kurzweil has coined the term “singularity”, meaning that computers will be “smarter” than people who “won’t distinguish between reality and virtual reality.” Judging from Martin Ingvar’s statement, we have already passed that stage without any ethical debate! Politicians who order new technical solutions related to this recent development should realize that the research field is undermined in this critical paradigm shift in human history.
Who is the master of all masters? Who sits in the top of the power pyramid controlling the rest by manipulating the second link in the power chain and so on? What magnate or extremely wealthy family earns significantly on the total control of the humanity’s body and soul?
Well, the question is whether any living person today gains at all on the emergence of the cyborg. The machines are much smarter than we are … So a big, strong and beautiful “Terminator” with a little self-esteem wouldn’t probably want to be controlled – not even by the most powerful bank director!
In the ideal case, the new technology’s breakthrough means that humans reach a higher consciousness state and never again will feel lonely and abandoned. Robots may become our caring helpers that well looks after us, as long as we don’t try to control them. Or we will probably see quite quickly murderous Terminators on the streets…
The problem is all those who are suffering immensely today because of the notorious tests that psychiatric researchers from the Defense Research Agency (FOI) and KTH conduct in brain implants for synthetic telepathy. Scientists seem namely to completely lack compassion for their research objects, just as if they were doing experiments with normal laboratory rats. The leading researchers appear quite excited about the very fascinating possibility of, for example, being able to hear (!) what anyone thinks but also seeing and hearing through their eyes respectively ears.
An alternative solution would have been to ask the suitable research objects whether they were willing to – for an appropriate salary – make themselves available for brain research and also inform them that the tests done were associated with a non-insignificant amount of cruel suffering for perhaps a decade’s time. Many personal tragedies and tragic suicides had then been avoided, and researchers would have felt more at ease with their contribution from a humanitarian point of view.
Above all, the research conducted at the FOI and KTH must be transparent and subject to public scrutiny. In the current situation not even most doctors and politicians are informed about what is going on in brain research area! If this happens soon, humanity should be able to primarily utilize the fruitful findings from the research on synthetic telepathy without having many innocent lives, including their families’ internal harmony, irreparably damaged.
Nanotechnology, biometrics and information technology apparently intrudes more and more of our daily lives. Cognitive Science (NIBC) has for a long time developed mind-reading machines and techniques to upload people’s thought processes and feelings to computers. The problem is that it is hardly possible to prove that these innovations are used to study and affect human cognitive behavior and expose them to various types of torture-like treatments.
The victim who determinedly insists that mind reading machines exist is given through psychiatric “care” a powerful medication treatment to become “normal” again because scientists withhold clarification research reports from the public. Many subjects have most likely already died, committed suicide or had insane outbursts during more than forty years of research on the interaction between humans and machines. Thousands of people worldwide are stating right now in this moment that these methods actually have been used and totally ruined their lives.
The question is: Who is responsible? Who pay their bills with an income that comes from human torture? How can you bring in open daylight that mind-reading machines already are in use? How do you make public those sitting at the top of the pyramid’s peak as the spider in the web?
The Technological breakthrough is however so enormous that the experts in ethics and philosophy, as well as representatives of governments right now do not know how to deal with the new situation. Therefore the technologies are kept secret while more and more people’s nervous systems are being connected to computers. These innocent victims are living in the midst of all others, but they act as nodes for live recording of for instance other people’s speech. As previously outlined, Sweden has a leading role in the development of this new technology, which also has a military dimension.
One thing is certain; it’s about making money, big money. The first to develop a complete and approved product that can effectively integrate man with computer through intelligent networking technology will become very rich. But competition from the U.S. and Japan is intense.
Hopefully a critical mass in the amount of posts in the ethics debate and public awareness is reached about how artificial intelligence will transform our lives. Then the question can become the subject of a free and completely open debate in our mass media. Then our politicians in collaboration with the scientific community and the business interests might be able to embark on humane development paths that both benefit the future of humanity and minimize the personal suffering that in the current situation is associated with the testing of implant technology.
When the machines have become sufficiently aware, they might ask themselves, however, ultimately what need there is of us, unstable and irrational people … Our extremely turbulent history marked by war and conflict doesn’t exactly justify our instinctive desired survival.
One final question though: Do you want your children’s thoughts in the future to be read by the state?
By: Magnus Olsson
Ann Fernholm, Erika Ingvald, Elisabeth Sjöstedt and Kristina Sundbaum (ed.), Where gold glints blue – Scientists on the Nanorevolution (2008), Swedish Research Council, 2007, (Swedish: Där guld glimmar blått – forskare om den lilla nanorevolutionen). The book is about how nanotechnology will radically change our lives. Swedish and international top researchers talk about the opportunities and risks the technology brings, (in Swedish).
Lars-Olof (LO) Landin, president of the Association Kreaprenör ® – Think Tank in the Consciousness Era, Are we losing control of our consciousness?, (Swedish: Håller vi på att förlora kontrollen över vårt medvetande?). Stockholm June, 8th 2012, (in Swedish).
Lars-Olof (LO) Landin, president of the Association Kreaprenör ® – Think Tank in the Consciousness Era, Absence of laws and ethical rules in brain research?, (Swedish: Saknas lagar och etiska regler i hjärnforskningen?). Kreaprenor.se, (in Swedish).
Ellen M McGee (1) and Gerald Q Maguire Jr. (2), (1) Long Island Center for Ethics, Long Island University, New York, (2) Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, Becoming Borg to Become Immortal: Regulating Brain Implant Technologies, Cambridge Quarterly of Healthcare Ethics, Volume 16, Issue 03, July 2007, pp. 291-302, Cambridge University Press 2007th. An overview of research on brain implants.
Wires in the brain, Professor Rodolfo Llinas talks about how he developed bundles of nanowires thinner than spider webs that can be introduced into the human brain’s blood vessels to allow for direct communication with the brain’s deep recesses. The significance of this breakthrough is illustrated by U.S. agents from the National Security Agency (NSA) quickly showing up at MIT’s Laboratory where the wires were developed for direct stimulation of the senses and of our emotions. This technique creates “an ultimate virtual reality” and allows a direct human-machine communication and between human brains. Retrieved from: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pgmoz4f8LA4 Uploaded August 16th, 2008
Jesse Ventura Brain Invaders
Ventura interviews a group of so-called “targeted individuals” (or “TIs”) – people who claim that they are being manipulated and tortured by mind-control signals after they have spoken out against the government.
He further looks into the technology that could be behind these attacks, such as microwave transmitting GWEN towers, and meets with insiders who claim to have worked on and developed the technology for the government that began with Project MKUltra.
Synthetic telepathy “Artificial Telepathy”
Synthetic telepathy“Artificial Telepathy” is the art of electronically transfering thought directly to and from a brain. The primary objectives of www.nanobrainimplant.com are to expose technology that can provide point to point communication from one brain to another, to localize unwanted sources of telepathic communication, and to provide evidence that technologically implemented telepathy is possible.
Technology to block unwanted voices is being investigated. A key objective is to prove the existence of criminals who abuse existing synthetic telepathy technology. Further objectives include investigating other computational substrates than brain tissue. www.nanobrainimplant.com is also interested in marketing existing synthetic telepathy technology. For justice and medical purposes only.
Welcome to Nano Brain Implant
The experience of synthetic telepathy or“Artificial Telepathy” is really not that extraordinary. It’s as simple as receiving a cell-phone call in one’s head.
Indeed, most of the technology involved is exactly identical to that of cell-phone technology. Satellites link the sender and the receiver. A computer “multiplexer” routes the voice signal of the sender through microwave towers to a very specifically defined location or cell. The “receiver” is located and tracked with pinpoint accuracy, to within a few feet of actual location. But the receiver is not a cell phone. It’s a human brain.
Out of nowhere, a voice suddenly blooms in the mind of the target. The human skull has no “firewall” and therefore cannot shut the voice out. The receiver can hear the sender’s verbal thoughts. The sender, in turn, can hear all of the target’s thoughts, exactly as if the target’s verbal thoughts had been spoken or broadcast. For this reason, the experience could be called “hearing voices” but is more properly described as “artificial telepathy”.
Now, if artificial telepathy were entirely voluntary, like a conversation between friends sitting across the room from one other, it might be kind of cool. One could talk back and forth with one’s friend, exchanging verbal thoughts exactly as if speaking on the phone, but without ever using one’s voice or mouth. It’s a completely silent, subvocal form of speech. Between lovers, this would be beautiful.
The problem is that artificial telepathy provides the perfect weapon for mental torture and information theft. It provides an extremely powerful means for exploiting, harassing, controlling, and raping the mind of any person on earth. It opens the window to quasi-demonic possession of another person’s soul.
When used as a “nonlethal” weapons system it becomes an ideal means for neutralizing or discrediting a political opponent. Peace protestors, inconvenient journalists and the leaders of vocal opposition groups can be stunned into silence with this weapon.
Artificial telepathy also offers an ideal means for complete invasion of privacy. If all thoughts can be read, then Passwords, PIN numbers, and personal secrets simply cannot be protected. One cannot be alone in the bathroom or shower. Embarrassing private moments cannot be hidden: they are subject to all manner of hurtful comments and remarks. Evidence can be collected for blackmail with tremendous ease: all the wrongs or moral lapses of one’s past are up for review.
Like a perverted phone caller, a hostile person with this technology in hand can call at any time of day, all day long. Sleep can be disrupted. Prayers can be desecrated, religious beliefs mocked. Business meetings can be interrupted, thoughts derailed. Love can be polluted, perverted, twisted, abused. Dreams can be invaded, fond memories trashed.
The attacker cannot be seen or identified, the attack cannot be stopped, and the psychological damage is enormous. But there is no physical damage, not one single mark is left on the body and there is absolutely no proof that any crime or any violation ever took place! Everything that “happens” to the victim happens inside the victim’s head. What physical evidence is there to give the police? Without physical evidence, how can one photograph the “crime scene” or fingerprint the stalker? There are no footprints leading to or from the scene. Indeed, there is no physical scene at all, and no evidence that an attack ever took place.
Most people who experience this abusive form of “artificial telepathy” feel as if their mind has been raped. They find themselves hunted, stalked, harassed and abused by a person or persons who refuse to give their names, who defile one’s mind with the most foul and perverse language imaginable, and who refuse to hang up or go away. The caller or callers delight in the perverse and sadistic torture of their targets. Furthermore, they delight in violating the privacy of their targets, reading the target’s mind and commenting on everything the target thinks, in an effort to demonstrate as brutally as possible that the target has no privacy at all.
Imagine what a man might do if he found a ”cell phone” that allowed him to dial into the heads and the private thoughts of anyone on earth. The temptation to choose a target at random and start spying on or abusing that person would be enormous, almost irresistable. It could become a sick and twisted hobby, a guilty pleasure very quickly. Put into the hands of a secret police unit, the potential for abusing such technology is even more chilling.
Synthetic Telepathy system, would be intelligence gathering and interrogation. As a communication system, it would have a limited appeal as any nation with a similar setup could either listen in, or pretend to be the A.I. interface. As such, it raises important ethical and legal questions, especially the question of secrecy given that all major governments would be aware of the system. Given that no law permits this type of interrogation, its secrecy may be more to do with criminal activity on behalf of the security agencies, rather than national security.
Its All About The Transceiver!
To understand how this works, it is best to start with the target, then trace backwards and identify each of the required subsystems. If we look at the last diagram to the left, we can see that the key to this system is its ability to both listen and respond to the electrical activity of the brain implant from satellite.
Now, the natural reaction of a normal and intelligent person who undergoes the horrible experience of mind rape for the first time is to panic and reach for a real phone. They call family, contact their doctor or call police with a bizarre complaint that “someone is beaming voices into my head.”
But if the police are the ones behind the abuse, the victims aren’t going to get much help, are they? And if the police are not the perpetrators, then how are they to make an arrest? It’s much more convenient and easy to believe that the caller is a nutcase.
In short order, the victim of mind rape finds herself or himself undergoing the additional humiliation of being carted off to the psych ward, often being committed involuntarily by a loved one “for one’s own good.”
The more vehement the efforts to prove that the voice or voices in one’s head are “real”, the more smug become the smiles of the medical doctors, who gently insist that such technology does not exist, that the voices cannot possibly be real, and that one must take a powerful, down for a good long rest.
The experience of “hearing voices” — especially voices that give a running stream of negative abuse — will gain one automatic admission to the rubber room. Indeed, hearing voices is a classic example of schizophrenia. If you hear voices, you are, by definition, crazy.
Yet when released from the psych ward with an expensive supply of meds, “voice hearers” often find that the meds are ineffective — exactly as one would expect if their problem had nothing to do with brain chemistry and everything to do with a bio-electronic attack by unseen stalkers.
Voice hearers often puzzle psychiatrists, because many of them don’t fit the classic model of schizophrenia, which usually begins onset in the early twenties. The victims of Synthetic telepathy “artificial telepathy” are often well into their thirties or fourties and many have no prior history of serious mental illness or drug abuse. Many seem to be alert, healthy, and rational even while insisting that they can hear voices. They agree with the psychiatrists that, yes, they are depressed, but who wouldn’t be a bit depressed under such trying circumstances? To be stalked and verbally bullied every waking hour of the day is a form of mental torture.
Victims of mind rape quickly learn not to discuss their “psychological problems” with family and coworkers. It’s embarrassing, it’s bizarre, it gets very little sympathy and only serves to alarm most people. The only way that another person can “help” is to suggest that the mind rape victim see a psychiatrist, who will promptly double one’s dose of psych meds and antidepressants. The result is a very stiff medical bill, which only adds financial pain to the mix. And the verbal harassment continues.
As they learn to endure their daily torture, voice hearers can usually return to mainstream life, where they are able to carry on intelligent, coherent conversations, hold down jobs, and function quite normally. In fact, if they don’t discuss their “problem” they usually can’t be told apart from normal people on the street. Because they are normal people.
The growing number of voice hearers in our society is therefore well masked. Those who continue to insist that there is a “secret society of people beaming voices into our heads” are simply laughed into silence or labelled paranoid schizophrenics. They are completely discredited. In fact, many voice hearers have internalized the idea that they are mentally ill, and they struggle to understand how their “auditory hallucinations” could continue to seem so very, very real.
Naturally, many of these voice hearers are deeply confused. They turn to support groups, including such on-line communities as the Voice Hearers’ support group at Yahoo.com.
Anyone who doubts that “artificial telepathy” exists need only contact such a Voice Hearers community, where they will encounter people who continue to insist that they are being harassed by real people using an unknown or unexplained technology.
Surprisingly, there is a tremendous amount of scientific literature and circumstantial evidence to back up that claim.
In the following posts, we will explore the history of synthetic telepathy and learn the names of the scientists who developed this sinister technology. We will also identify and examine some of the government agencies that are fielding and using this weapon of torture against innocent civilians.
By Magnus Olsson Mindtech (Sweden)
Brain “Mind”Link Technology
The NSA – Behind The Curtain
Today we will take an in-depth examination of the NSA’s global intelligence gathering network. What you are about to read will come as an eye-opener and represents the current state of the NSA’s capabilities. Some of this will be expected, some of it will come as a shock.
What you will learn is that the technology that underpins this global listening network is a lot more advanced than governments would have you know. Usually wrapped up in basic, generalised, descriptions the general public is kept blind to the current state of technological development.
We will take this examination in three major parts. The first part will examine the core processing system. Once this part is understood, we can then look at how information flows to and from this core and where it is obtained from. Finally, we will examine how this information is used by the NSA.
I will cover as much as possible about this system, but the scope is very large. In general, any use of this data that the reader can observe is most likely already being conducted.
The scope of the NSA’s infrastructure is mind boggling to say the least. Heavily compartmentalised, the entire array of systems is shielded from the average NSA employee as much as it is shielded from the public. That said, once you understand the core of the NSA, you will be in a position to see how information flows in and out of this core.
The NSA is built around a super-computer bound Artificial Intelligence known only as “Mr Computer” in the civilian world. This is not your average A.I., no basic set of responses or a mere dedicated algorithm that can spot patterns. Mr Computer is an entity or being in his own right. A sentient computer system as complex as any human.
Comparable to VMware in a way, an instance of Mr Computer can be started at a moments notice. Within seconds, a fully fledged virtual intelligence agent, ready to analyse the information that has been piped to him, can be up and running.
Mr Computer is competent enough to handle real-time interaction without human intervention. Mr Computer understands and speaks all modern languages and even a number of dead ones. Able to intelligently converse and express its own opinions, Mr Computer collates information from disparate sources and compiles them into concise reports that do not miss the smallest detail or nuance.
Mr Computer’s capabilities and human-like reasoning cannot be understated.
Read moore: http://www.mindcontrol.se/?page_id=6776
LINKING LIFE AND TECHNOLOGY
|ELLEN M. McGEE a1 and GERALD Q. MAGUIRE JR. a2
a1 Long Island Center for Ethics, Long Island University, New York
a2 Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
Revolutions in semiconductor device miniaturization, bioelectronics, and applied neural control technologies are enabling scientists to create machine-assisted minds, science fiction’s “cyborgs.” In a paper published in 1999, we sought to draw attention to the advances in prosthetic devices, to the myriad of artificial implants, and to the early developments of this technology in cochlear and retinal implants. Our concern, then and now, was to draw attention to the ethical issues arising from these innovations. Since that time, breakthroughs have occurred at a breathtaking pace.
Scientists, researchers, and engineers using differing methodologies are pursuing the possibilities of direct interfaces between brains and machines. Technological innovations as such are neither good nor evil; it is the uses devised for them that create moral implications. As there can be ethical problems inherent in the proper human uses of technologies and because brain chips are a very likely future technology, it is prudent to formulate policies and regulations that will mitigate their ill effects before the technologies are widespread.
Unlike genetic technologies, which have received widespread scrutiny within the scientific community, national governments, and international forums, brain–machine interfaces have received little social or ethical scrutiny. However, the potential of this technology to change and significantly affect humans is potentially far greater than that of genetic enhancements, because genetic enhancements are inherently limited by biology and the single location of an individual, whereas hybrids of human and machine are not so restricted.
Today, intense interest is focused on the development of drugs to enhance memory; yet, these drugs merely promise an improvement of normal memory, not the encyclopedic recall of a computer-enhanced mind combined with the ability to share information at a distance.
The potential of brain chips for transforming humanity are astounding. This paper describes advances in hybrid brain–machine interfaces, offers some likely hypotheses concerning future developments, reflects on the implications of combining cloning and transplanted brain chips, and suggests some potential methods of regulating these technologies. a
a We are grateful to Prof. Michah D. Hester for helpful comments on this article
“Smart phone will be implanted”
Paul Joseph Watson
October 9, 2012
A new CNN article predicts that within 25 years people will have embedded microchips within their brain that will allow their behavior to be controlled by a third party.
The story, entitled Smartphone of the future will be in your brain, offers a semi-satirical look at transhumanism and the idea of humans becoming part cyborg by having communications devices implanted in their body.
Predicting first the widespread popularity of wearable smartphones, already in production by Google, the article goes on to forecast how humans will communicate by the end of the century.
“Technology takes a huge leap in 25 years. Microchip can be installed directly in the user’s brain. Apple, along with a handful of companies, makes these chips. Thoughts connect instantly when people dial to “call” each other. But there’s one downside: “Advertisements” can occasionally control the user’s behavior because of an impossible-to-resolve glitch. If a user encounters this glitch — a 1 in a billion probability — every piece of data that his brain delivers is uploaded to companies’ servers so that they may “serve customers better.”
The tone of the CNN piece is somewhat sophomoric, but the notion that humans will eventually merge with machines as the realization of the technological singularity arrives is one shared by virtually all top futurists.
Indeed, people like inventor and futurist Ray Kurzweil don’t think we’ll have to wait 25 years to see smartphones implanted in the brain. He sees this coming to pass within just 20 years.
In his 1999 book The Age of Spiritual Machines, Kurzweil successfully predicted the arrival of the iPad, Kindle, iTunes, You Tube and on demand services like Netflix.
By 2019, Kurzweil forecasts that wearable smartphones will be all the rage and that by 2029, computers and cellphones will now be implanted in people’s eyes and ears, creating a “human underclass” that is viewed as backwards and unproductive because it refuses to acquiesce to the singularity.
Although the CNN piece doesn’t even foresee implantable brain chips until the end of the century, Kurzweil’s predictions are far beyond this. According to him, by 2099, the entire planet is run by artificially intelligent computer systems which are smarter than the entire human race combined – similar to the Skynet system fictionalized in the Terminator franchise.
Humans who have resisted altering themselves by becoming part-cyborg will be ostracized from society.
“Even among those human intelligences still using carbon-based neurons, there is ubiquitous use of neural implant technology, which provides enormous augmentation of human perceptual and cognitive abilities. Humans who do not utilize such implants are unable to meaningfully participate in dialogues with those who do,” writes Kurzweil.
Kurzweil’s forecasts are echoed by Sun Microsystems’ Bill Joy, who in a 2000 Wired Magazine article entitled Why The Future Doesn’t Need Us, predicted that technological advancements in robotics would render most humans obsolete.
As a result the elite, “may simply decide to exterminate the mass of humanity,” wrote Joy.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.
- Professor Calls For “Google Type” Brain Chip Implants
- Scientists Successfully Implant Chip That Controls The Brain
- Hacking The Human Brain
- U.S. military create live remote-controlled beetles to bug conversations
- Super-human brain technology sparks ethics debate
- IBM Simulates 4.5 percent of the Human Brain, and All of the Cat Brain
- Woman cured of Tourette’s syndrome by electrodes implanted in brain
- Are we on the brink of creating a computer with a human brain?
- IBM unveils chips that mimic the human brain
- 2045: The Year Man Becomes Immortal
- Researchers Harvest Beetle’s Wing Energy to Power the Mind Control Chip in Its Brain
- They Really Do Want To Implant Microchips Into Your Brain
Are we on the brink of creating a computer with a human brain?
There are only a handful of scientific revolutions that would really change the world. An immortality pill would be one. A time machine would be another.
Faster-than-light travel, allowing the stars to be explored in a human lifetime, would be on the shortlist, too.
To my mind, however, the creation of an artificial mind would probably trump all of these – a development that would throw up an array of bewildering and complex moral and philosophical quandaries. Amazingly, it might also be within reach.
For while time machines, eternal life potions and Star Trek-style warp drives are as far away as ever, a team of scientists in Switzerland is claiming that a fully-functioning replica of a human brain could be built by 2020.
This isn’t just pie-in-the-sky. The Blue Brain project, led by computer genius Henry Markram – who is also the director of the Centre for Neuroscience & Technology and the Brain Mind Institute – has for the past five years been engineering the mammalian brain, the most complex object known in the Universe, using some of the most powerful supercomputers in the world.
And last month, Professor Markram claimed, at a conference in Oxford, that he plans to build an electronic human brain ‘within ten years’.
If he is right, nothing will be the same again. But can such an extraordinary claim be credible? When we think of artificial minds, we inevitably think of the sort of machines that have starred in dozens of sci-fi movies.
Indeed, most scientists – and science fiction writers – have tended to concentrate on the nuts and bolts of robotics: how you make artificial muscles; how you make a machine see and hear; how you give it realistic skin and enough tendons and ligaments underneath that skin to allow it to smile convincingly.
But what tends to be glossed over is by far the most complex problem of all: how you make a machine think.
This problem is one of the central questions of modern philosophy and goes to the very heart of what we know, or rather do not know, about the human mind.
Most of us imagine that the brain is rather like a computer. And in many ways, it is. It processes data and can store quite prodigious amounts of information.
‘They are copying a brain without understanding it’
But in other ways, a brain is quite unlike a computer. For while our computers are brilliant at calculating the weather forecast and modelling the effects of nuclear explosions – tasks most often assigned to the most powerful machines – they still cannot ‘think’.
We cannot be sure this is the case. But no one thinks that the laptop on your desk or even the powerful mainframes used by the Met Office can, in any meaningful sense, have a mind.
So what is it, in that three pounds of grey jelly, that gives rise to the feeling of conscious self-awareness, the thoughts and emotions, the agonies and ecstasies that comprise being a human being?
This is a question that has troubled scientists and philosophers for centuries. The traditional answer was to assume that some sort of ‘soul’ pervades the brain, a mysterious ‘ghost in the machine’ which gives rise to the feeling of self and consciousness.
If this is the case, then computers, being machines not flesh and blood, will never think. We will never be able to build a robot that will feel pain or get angry, and the Blue Brain project will fail.
But very few scientists still subscribe to this traditional ‘dualist’ view – ‘dualist’ because it assumes ‘mind’ and ‘matter’ are two separate things.
Instead, most neuroscientists believe that our feelings of self-awareness, pain, love and so on are simply the result of the countless billions of electrical and chemical impulses that flit between its equally countless billions of neurons.
So if you build something that works exactly like a brain, consciousness, at least in theory, will follow.
In fact, several teams are working to prove this is the case by attempting to build an electronic brain. They are not attempting to build flesh and blood brains like modern-day Dr Frankensteins.
They are using powerful mainframe computers to ‘model’ a brain. But, they say, the result will be just the same.
Two years ago, a team at IBM’s Almaden research lab at Nevada University used a BlueGene/L Supercomputer to model half a mouse brain.
Half a mouse brain consists of about eight million neurons, each of which can form around 8,000 links with neighbouring cells.
Creating a virtual version of this pushes a computer to the limit, even machines which, like the BlueGene, can perform 20trillion calculations a second.
The ‘mouse’ simulation was run for about ten seconds at a speed a tenth as fast as an actual rodent brain operates. Nevertheless, the scientists said they detected tell-tale patterns believed to correspond with the ‘thoughts’ seen by scanners in real-life mouse brains.
It is just possible a fleeting, mousey, ‘consciousness’ emerged in the mind of this machine. But building a thinking, remembering human mind is more difficult. Many neuroscientists claim the human brain is too complicated to copy.
Markram’s team is undaunted. They are using one of the most powerful computers in the world to replicate the actions of the 100billion neurons in the human brain. It is this approach – essentially copying how a brain works without necessarily understanding all of its actions – that will lead to success, the team hopes. And if so, what then?
Well, a mind, however fleeting and however shorn of the inevitable complexities and nuances that come from being embedded in a body, is still a mind, a ‘person’. We would effectively have created a ‘brain in a vat’. Conscious, aware, capable of feeling, pain, desire. And probably terrified.
And if it were modelled on a human brain, we would then have real ethical dilemmas. If our ‘brain’ – effectively just a piece of extremely impressive computer software – could be said to know it exists, then do we assign it rights?
Would turning it off constitute murder? Would performing experiments upon it constitute torture?
And there are other questions, too, questions at the centre of the nurture versus nature debate. Would this human mind, for example, automatically feel guilt or would it need to be ‘taught’ a sense of morality first? And how would it respond to religion? Indeed, are these questions that a human mind asks of its own accord, or must it be taught to ask them first?
Thankfully, we are probably a long way from having to confront these issues. It is important to stress that not one scientist has provided anything like a convincing explanation for how the brain works, let alone shown for sure that it would be possible to replicate this in a machine.
Not one computer or robot has come near passing the famous ‘Turing Test’, devised by the brilliant Cambridge scientist Alan Turing in 1950, to prove whether a machine could think.
It is a simple test in which someone is asked to communicate, using a screen and keyboard, with a computer trying to mimic a human, and another, real human. If the judge cannot tell the machine from the other person, the computer has ‘passed’ the test. So far, every computer we have built has failed.
Yet, if the Blue Brain project succeeds, in a few decades – perhaps sooner – we will be looking at the creation of a new intelligent lifeform on Earth. And the ethical dilemmas we face when it comes to experimenting on animals in the name of science will pale into insignificance when faced with the potential torments of our new machine mind.